Business Process Analyst
CSC is looking for a Business Process Analyst in our Wilmington, DE office for our Corporate Legal Services (CLS) Shared Services Team.
The candidate will be responsible for documenting the current state of processes, utilizing process improvement techniques and methodologies to drive process improvement, enhance the customer experience and generate revenue and/or decrease expenses. The Business Process Analyst must be able to communicate and partner effectively with all business lines throughout CLS.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Collaborate with business leaders and teams to understand business processes, and utilize process improvement methodologies to solicit, identify, define, prioritize, and implement opportunities for improvement
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate operational inefficiencies and make recommendations to solve problems
- Analyze processes holistically to understand alternatives
- Partner with team members to prioritize, plan for and implement process changes
- Identify appropriate metrics by which to measure changes to gauge effectiveness and ROI where applicable
- Determine and document the impact of process changes to insure successful change management and adoption
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and be a change agent in a way that increases Business Process Management adoption
- Lead and/or participate on project teams to support process change
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- 5+ years' work experience
- Experience with business process improvement or business analysis
- Experience with Visio
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, listening and written communication skills are required
- Experience with business process discovery, modeling, analysis and process improvement
- Business Process, Business Analysis, and/or Lean/Six Sigma certifications preferred
- Project Management and/or Agile certifications a plus
- Ability to demonstrate high degree of professionalism, flexibility and integrity
- Ability to work independently or with a team, with minimal supervision while contributing to overall company success
- Ability to manage a number of significant projects concurrently in a fast-moving environment
- A positive team player attitude
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top