Business Development Manager
Like the freedom to create the right solutions for your customers? So do we.
Business Development Manager
Hong Kong / Shanghai
We don't believe in micromanaging people at CSC. Instead, we've created an environment where ambitious sales professionals like you have the freedom to work how, when, and where they are at their best. Sound like the kind of autonomy you're looking for? Then this opportunity, to globally hunt and close new sales opportunities with large, international companies, could be the perfect role for you.
To meet the increasing demand for our services, we are currently seeking a motivated Business Development Manager to drive revenue by sourcing new business for our Digital Brand Services division. This sales person will focus on hunting and closing new sales opportunities and developing our existing business partners. This role would suit a highly driven individual who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding.
What you'll do for us:
- Develop a deep understanding of CSC products and services and articulate the value propositions, features, and benefits of these services;
- Make outbound calls and build relationships with new prospects;
- Undertake pre-sales work with the supplied tools (e.g. domain inspect, Linkedin, etc);
- Achieve sales targets through strategic selling processes and adherence to sales plan;
- Develop and support key local partners to expand the market;
- The ability to carry out end to end sales activities (develop proposals, present offers, negotiate, and close opportunities) to prospect clients;
- Maintain up to date sales data through CRM (salesforce.com);
- Represent the company at networking events;
- Build strong industry relationships and general contacts to build CSC's good reputation in the market place;
- Maintain and build strong internal relationships within the company;
- Identify threats in the marketplace to the future growth of the business and act on these (e.g. monitor competition, etc);
- Assist CSC to build brand awareness, industry connections and acting as in-country expert for services such as New gTLD and Brand Protection Services.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need to be successful in this role?
- Able to work autonomously and take accountability for own performance;
- Highly organised and comfortable working under pressure;
- Positive, resilient attitude, highly motivated, competitive and a self-starter;
- Ability to identify prospect needs and quickly recognize buy signs;
- Strong closing skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal skills;
- Superior writing skills, excellent problem solving ability and detail orientation;
- History of quota attainment;
- Experience speaking with executive level decision makers;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of sales force automation software is a plus;
What we'll do for you:
- Help you take your career to the next level by offering you first-hand experience with global vendors and research on global brands
- Give you the freedom to find your own solutions to customer problems, without always needing to get sign-off from a supervisor
- Offer you opportunities to build your career as part of a growing, global business
- Give you the experience of working as a trusted partner of top global brands and 90% of the Fortune 500
- Provide outstanding opportunities for monetary rewards for your outstanding performance and knowledge, including a base salary and uncapped commission;
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family.
CSC blends the latest technology with the best talent to stay help businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website at: https://www.cscdigitalbrand.services/
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top