Business Advisor - German Speaking
Like leading the pack? So do we. Business Advisor - German Speaking
Want to be part of a global organization that values teamwork and collaboration? These are just two of the core values at CSC where our staff works together tog develop and build new business opportunities, establish trusted customer relationships, and deliver service and support. As a Business Advisor, you will have opportunities to represent the company across multiple regions while demonstrating your own knowledge, expertise, and customer service skills with regard to our services.
What You'll Do For Us:
Business Development and Sales Responsibilities -
- Respond to potential client inquiries detailing the services offered by CSC, fee structures, incorporation and annual compliance requirements for China companies, WFOE structures and taxation, and bank accounting opening formalities.
- Cross-sell CSC services to existing clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with referral partners.
- Participate in CSC's business development and marketing initiatives by attending networking events, speaking at in-person seminars and online webinars, and sharing CSC's marketing content with clients, potential clients, and referral partners.
- Serve as the CSC's primary point of contact with clients to ensure responsive and high-quality customer service.
- Work closely with CSC's local tax, accounting, corporate secretarial, and trade support teams to assist clients in their daily business operations, and communicate any upcoming deadlines or missing documentation.
- Resolve any client service issues with direction from CSC's in-house accountants and corporate secretary.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients through regular contact by phone, email, and in-person meetings.
- Invoice clients for services and follow-up with clients on outstanding or overdue invoices.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor Degree in law and/or accounting (preferred) or engineering, business, logistics, or other related fields is beneficial but not required
- 3-7 years' work experience. Experience in related industries (accounting, law firms) as well as in industry-related companies (automotive, trade, engineering, high-technology, etc.) and experience managing people is beneficial.
- Comfortable working in a multilingual environment; Fluent in English and German is a MUST. Other languages are beneficial.
- Comfortable working for a multi-cultural company; comfortable working with different cultures
- Professional, presentable, highly-organized, customer service oriented, and punctual
- Seeking a challenging environment, motivated to improve, and a fast learner
- Must possess a strong business sense
- Culturally sensitive and open-minded
- Successful, confident, and ambitious.
- Hardworking, active, and persistent
- Independent, solution-driven and mature judgement
- Organized, thorough, and analytical
- Communicative and a team player
- Good computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong leadership ability and can-do attitude
What We'll Do For You?
- Provide outstanding opportunities for monetary rewards for your outstanding performance, including a base salary and uncapped commission
- Help you take your career to the next level by offering you first-hand experiences with a growing global organization
- Give you the freedom to find your own solutions to customer problems without always needing to get sign-off from a supervisor
- Give you the experience of working as a trusted partner of top global brands of 90% of the Fortune 500
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top