Brand Research Analyst
Like Leading the pack?
So do we.
IP Enforcement Analyst
As a Brand Research Analyst on our Digital Brand Services team, you will be supporting our customers with monitoring for use of their brands across the internet. You will help to identify concerns and potential brand infringement for customer review. This role would suit someone who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with global customers and brand protection. Someone who is highly organized and thrives in a fast paced environment will do well in this position. Our most successful employees are service oriented and work well as a team player.
Job responsibilities and expectations for the role:
- - Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- - Review and analyze web results using knowledge of intellectual property, online brand abuses and customer-specific brand knowledge, to select relevant records for customer review
- - Cooperatively work with global teams and customers to ensure alignment with customers' brand monitoring strategy
- - Ability to be a self-starter and work in a fast paced environment
Competencies required for the role:
- - Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- - Strong internet research skills required
- - Previous experience with online brand protection preferred
- - Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- - Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, MS Excel and Word
- - Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team orientated environment
- - Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work unsupervised, under pressure in a busy environment
- - Previous experience of producing quality results with a high attention to detail
- - Ability to be direct, open, and honest when dealing with customers and coworkers
- - Previous experience working within a technology driven environment is a bonus
- - In most circumstances candidates requiring an Employment Pass or S-Pass in order to work in Singapore will not be considered for this position
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top