Brand Research Analyst
Brand Research Analyst
As a Brand Research Analyst you will be supporting our customers with monitoring for use of their brands across the internet. You will help to identify concerns and potential brand infringement for customer review. This role would suit someone who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with global customers and brand protection. Someone who is highly organized and thrives in a fast paced environment will do well in this position. Our most successful employees are service oriented and work well as a team player.
Some of the things you will you be doing:
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal teams
- Review and analyze web results using knowledge of intellectual property, online brand abuses and customer-specific brand knowledge, to select relevant records for customer review
- Cooperatively work with global teams and customers to ensure alignment with customers' brand monitoring strategy
- Ability to be a self-starter and work in a fast paced environment
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Strong internet research skills required
- Previous experience with online brand protection preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team orientated environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work unsupervised, under pressure in a busy environment
- Previous experience of producing quality results with a high attention to detail
- Ability to be direct, open, and honest when dealing with customers and coworkers
- Previous experience working within a technology driven environment is a bonus
Why Join Us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top