Brand Protection Analyst
As an Brand Protection/IP Enforcement Analyst you will be supporting customers with acquiring strategic domain names and enforcing their brand rights through the sending of cease and desists letters as well as filing domain disputes. Someone who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with global customers and brand protection will do well in this position. Our most successful employees are service oriented and work well as a team player.
Some of the things you will be doing
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Conduct background investigations, research, and analysis around trademark infringement and brand abuse
- Cooperatively work with global teams and customers to ensure alignment with customers' acquisition or recovery strategy
- Negotiate with domain owners to purchase strategic domains
- Draft complaints related to domain names (UDRP, DRP & URS)
- Overall case management of enforcement work in progress
- Coordinate with internal teams to transfer in domain names that have been acquired/recovered
- Ability to be a self-starter and work in a fast paced environment
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Paralegal certificate, related independent courses, experience in Intellectual Property Law and/or online brand protection experience preferred
- Strong negotiation skills preferred
- Trademarks experience preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team orientated environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work unsupervised, under pressure in a busy environment
- Previous experience of producing quality results with a high attention to detail
- Ability to be direct, open, and honest when dealing with customers and coworkers
- Previous experience working within a technology driven environment is a bonus
- In most circumstances candidates requiring an Employment Pass or S-Pass in order to work in Singapore will not be considered for this position
Why Join Us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top