B2B Sales Representative
Inside Sales Account Manager/Business Development
CSC is looking to hire a highly motivated Inside Sales Account Manager to join our team! We offer a base salary plus unlimited, uncapped commission earnings. We are a global provider of business, legal and financial solutions.
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you must be willing to work in a fast paced business to business sales environment. You will have a primary responsibility for making calls to business customers with the goal of selling new business and cross selling additional business services and solutions. Many of our successful Inside Sales Executives/Business Development Representatives have previous experience in retail sales, restaurant service, and client support.
This position is full-time Monday through Friday. No travel required.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Build relationships with our customers to better understand their unique business needs
- Call prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Respond to inbound phone volume driven from various marketing activities
- Answer questions and meet the needs of internal and external customers
- Respond to customer inquiries via email or on the phone
Are you a good fit for an Inside Sales career at CSC?
- Do you enjoy working in a fun, dynamic sales environment with the opportunity for uncapped earnings?
- Are you interested in joining a fast growing yet stable global organization?
- Are you looking for a career where you are helping to grow and shape the company's future?
- Do you enjoy helping clients build and grow their business?
Do you have what it takes?
- Ability to identify client's needs and quickly recognize buying signs
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, competitive, and a self-starter
- Navigating between multiple databases quickly and accurately
- The ability to work independently and function as part of a successful team
- Superior writing skills, excellent problem solving ability, and detail oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and Word. Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top