Assistant Manager, Fund Solutions
Saint Helier, Jersey
35 hours per week
Intertrust is a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services. We put our clients at the heart of our business, providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Become an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
- Assist with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and any other administration duties required.
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Maintain client documents with integrity and confidentiality
- Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a team members
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
- Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
- Produce and submit all statutory returns
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience within the trust, financial services industries, or accounting firms.
- Fluent in English.
- Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Strong academic background
- Be proactive and forward thinking
- Studying or willing to study towards a professional qualification i.e. ICSA/ STEP
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent.
CSC is a global business, legal, and financial services company based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have offices and capabilities in over 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, and more than 8,000 colleagues. We are the business behind business.®
CSC is committed to creating a diverse and growth-oriented environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC offers challenging career opportunities and excellent benefits, including annual success-sharing bonuses or commission plans based on individual performance. To learn more, visit cscglobal.com/service/careers.
Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC and our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to describe all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for success sharing, bonus, or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package as part of your Total Rewards that includes annual leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, and more.