Are you passionate about delivering excellent service?
So are we.
If you want to contribute to a global success story, you'll fit right in at CSC. As the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we partner with more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies and employ 2,500+ people around the globe. Since 2010, our business has doubled in value. By 2020, we intend to double it again. You can be part of this impressive growth, too.
CSC is seeking qualified candidates for an Administrative Manager position on our SPV Management team within CSC's Global Financial Markets (GFM) business unit. Our SPV team works closely with clients to help them establish and maintain entities and Special Purpose Vehicles ("SPV") domiciled in Delaware and/or Nevada. Our clients form SPVs for a variety of reasons, and we take on managing the corporate administration, accounting and other back office requirements so our clients can focus on running their businesses. The candidate must be actively engaged in SPV's ongoing efforts to implement systems standards, and best practices in the way we work, taking an active role in internal process improvement and automation initiatives, thereby improving SPV's competitive advantage. Most importantly, the candidate must provide superior client service; providing timely and accurate delivery of service, maintaining comprehensive client records on our CRM, and communicating professionally with the team and clients throughout the service model.
The SPV Administrative Manager will support a diverse group of client entities by providing administrative support to our Relationship Manager Vice Presidents. This includes responding to client requests, initiating vendor payments, coordinating cash movements, maintaining the client entity's digital and paper records, collecting SPV fees, and working with our third party vendor to process payrolls.
What you'll do for us:
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive client data in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Preparing meeting materials and conference rooms for Board meetings
- Recording incoming/outgoing cash activity in QuickBooks
- Obtaining online bank statements for financial reporting tasks
- Reviewing and responding to client requests
- Facilitating signatures on legal documents and distributing as need
- Managing workload via Outlook Calendar and Tasks
- Reviewing and submitting quarterly payroll and CSC fee batches
- Onboarding new clients per onboarding per guidelines and procedures
- Facilitating opening or updating bank accounts at various Banking Institutions
- Opening and Updating bank account paperwork as needed
- Off-boarding closing clients per guidelines and procedures
- Assisting with administrative duties including Front Desk coverage
- Working collaboratively with other CSC teams
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage a multitude of simultaneous tasks
- Attention to detail and confidentiality of information
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Experience within the capital markets or working with special purpose vehicles - a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong QuickBooks skills
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016 - preferred
- Microsoft Outlook - preferred
- Experience participating in driving process improvements or automating business process as an end user - a plus
- Accounting or Paralegal experience - a plus
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top