As an Accounting/Finance Clerk, you will be working in a challenging, fast-paced environment with our electronic document recording customers.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Payment Processing
- Answering phones
- Fulfilling client orders
- Data entry of client information
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Electronic Filing
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Outlook
- Attention to Detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and via email
- Ability to work independently and function as part of a team
- Accounting experience is a plus
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top