Account Manager - Law Firm Account Manager
Law Firm Account Manager
We are seeking a motivated Outside Sales Executive- Law Firms who will be responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue objectives within their assigned client base
and through the acquisition of new business within the law firm market. This is a remote opportunity with a client base in Dallas,Texas.
Some of the things you will be doing:
• Responsible for maximizing revenue growth in assigned territory including meeting or exceeding quota levels based on LDS standards/guidelines and plan expectations
• Serving as first point of contact for all customer requirements
• Regular activities include prospecting via phone e-mail or other medium; face-to-face sales calls, follow-up letters and emails; integration with clients and prospects at industry events
• Preparing for and delivering presentations to current prospective client groups
• Entering client data into CRM system and leveraging the system to generate additional contacts and sales
• Conducting research of the legal industry and law firms and clients with defined account list
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Travel required within the Dallas, Texas and surrounding areas including some of the Southwest
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
• A minimum of five years of B2B prospecting and closing experience in the technology services or legal industry
• Proven track record of consistent and exceptional achievement in sales to senior level executives
• Effective client solution and new client acquisition competencies
• Well-developed administrative and territory management skills
• A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• B.S. or B.A.
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results.
This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours.
We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities- Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
• Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
• CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe.
From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother.
We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations.
Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top