Account Manager- Inside Sales (Digital Brand Services)
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will drive revenue by making cold calls to prospective customers with the goal of acquiring new business. You will also sell our suite of Digital Brand Services, including Domain Name Management, Online Infringement Analysis, Trademark Solution Services, Online Web Content Monitoring, Marketplace Monitoring, Social Media monitoring, Mobile Application monitoring, Digital Certificate Management (SSL), Anti-Phishing, Email Fraud Prevention, DDoS mitigation and DNS management solutions.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Building relationships with customers
- Making outbound calls (approx. 50 per day) to current customers
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Ability to multitask and navigate multiple systems
- Ability to cross-sell products and services
- Ability to hit and maintain sales goals
- Responding to customer inquiries over the phone or via email
- Develop a deep understanding of CSC products and services and articulate the value propositions, features, and benefits of these services
- Maintain up to date sales data through CRM (salesforce.com)
- Identify threats in the marketplace to the future growth of the business and act on these (e.g. monitor competition, etc)
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?:
- Expertise in an inside sales role
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, competitive and a self-starter
- Ability to identify prospect needs and quickly recognize buy signs
- Strong closing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal skills
- Superior writing skills, excellent problem solving ability and detail orientation
- History of quota attainment with an understanding of successful territory management
- Experience speaking with executive level decision makers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of sales force automation software is a plus
Why Join Us?
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for ten consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We're building a new headquarters that will support current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
Established in 1899, Corporation Service Company® (CSC®) is a dynamic, high-growth company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. Corporation Service Company (CSC) is an industry leading international company that keeps many of the world's best-known brands safe online. We blend the latest technology with the best talent to stay ahead in the fast-evolving Internet space. CSC safeguards intellectual property, provides law firms and corporate legal departments the tools they need to be successful, and provides critical support to deals around the globe. We strive to provide exceptional service while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their careers. CSC employs people throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more about us at www.cscglobal.com. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top