Enjoy making life easier for your clients?
So do we.
CSC ® is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother.
As a Senior Analyst, you will serve a portfolio of clients and act as their relationship manager as well as reviewing legal documentation, liaising with investors arrangers, lawyers and other transaction parties. If you are a highly motivated and driven individual who is seeking a career working with a growing company and market this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The Capital Markets team in Europe provide corporate administration, private trustee and agency and specialised outsourcing services to some of the world's biggest investment banks, private equity firms, alternative finance lenders, fund managers, borrowers, and capital markets participants across the full range of asset classes.
Our clients rely on CSC for unmatched corporate administration, trustee, agency, and outsourcing services. We are the business behind business.
What you'll do for us:
- Act as a relationship manager to some of our key clients, including investment banks, private equity firms and fund managers.
- Coordinate/manage a varied portfolio of securitisation and structured finance deals covering a wide asset base including CMBS, RMBS, consumer credit, NPL and CDO/CLOs, as well as auto receivables transactions.
- Assist in the coordination and oversight of pan European securitisation transactions from a governance, compliance and administrative perspective, including review of legal documentation as well as liaising with investors, arrangers, lawyers and other transaction parties.
- Ensure all on-going statutory, legal and transactional obligations of the SPVs in the structured finance and securitisation deals are met and ensure good corporate governance throughout.
- Organising, convening (including the preparation of board packs) and attending client board and committee meetings. Drafting minutes and action point lists from board and committee meetings and circulating to clients and boards of directors in a timely manner.
- Maintain statutory filing, file forms with CRO, incorporate new companies and draft Constitutions.
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative changes impacting on the CSC Capital Markets team and its clients.
- Support the management team in maintaining, reviewing and revising internal controls and policies.
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Two years' experience working in company secretarial, compliance, legal or structured finance.
- Legal degree or similar.
- ICSA or ACOI qualified or part qualified an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to cope with a busy workload and to agree and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to use good judgment to make sound decisions.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team while also comfortable working on own initiative.
- Willing to provide guidance and training to junior staff members.
- Minute taking experience an advantage.
- Ability to analyse a situation and identify potential problems.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and enjoys working in a strong team environment.
What we'll do for you:
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits (bonus, pension, health insurance, life assurance, income protection), opportunities for educational support
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top