R3063 Workforce Analyst (Open)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Are you a Workforce Analyst that enjoys planning processes to generate and create optimizing schedules? Are you looking for a growing company that is community minded and committed to exceptional service? Are you ready to put your experience to work and advance your career? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in Glendale, AZ. Our Service and Claims centers are they heart of our organization and we need your expertise.
While we've been named a 'best place to work,' our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our dedication to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA Members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us.
As a Workforce Analyst you will play a critical role within our organization by being the foundation of Workforce Management that supports our Service and Claims centers.
A typical day as a Workforce Analyst includes:
- You will utilize WFM software tools and planning processes to generate and create optimized agent schedules and plan offline activities to ensure all SLAs and cost per call metrics are consistently met.
- Produce short-term resource plans by scheduling off-the-phone activities such as back office, team meetings, training sessions, and 1-on-1's with leaders.
- You will review and process Paid Time Off requests and overtime needs to ensure adequate short-term contact center staffing.
- Communicate daily and half-hourly scheduling plans to all levels of the business.
- Provide real-time performance management for the contact centers by addressing intraday staffing gaps, rescheduling off-the-phone time to periods where excess staffing is forecasted, and bringing up staffing deficiencies to leadership.
- You will develop and handle vacation schedules and shift-bid process.
- Ensure data integrity within the WFM system.
- Maintain skill and case management license assignments and update profiles as necessary.
- Process Endorsements - Work received by mail, system generated requests or fax requesting policy changes; i.e. adding/deleting driver, adding/deleting vehicle.
As a valued member of our community, you will:
- Join a team who is dedicated to AAA members and one another. We seek out and incorporate different perspectives to drive towards better results.
- Achieve career growth by continuously developing your skills through on-the-job experience, exposure to others and formal education opportunities.
- Work at a place that has been named one of the 50 Most Community-minded Companies in America for 5 years running.
- Experience a culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. 8 company-wide Employee Resource Groups address themes like military appreciation, ethnic heritage and LGBTQ+ Pride.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven research, statistical, analytical, processing and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses.
- Adaptability and the capability of multi-tasking and strong time management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- High School Diploma.
- Previous experience in Workforce Management role.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in business, mathematics or related field.
- IEX Total-View system experience.
- Avaya CMS system experience.
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan, and health support programs.
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness classes.
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career development and mentorship opportunities.
Be part of a community that works:
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees have enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Let's work together:
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us. Questions? Please email email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top