R2967 Workforce Analyst (Open)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Are you looking for a growing company that is caring and committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer.
While we've been named a best place to work, our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA Members. Through our commitment to service, growth and people, CSAA Insurance Group aspires to be the number one insurer in AAA Member households in the markets we serve.
AS A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY, YOU WILL:
- Create and maintain short / mid / long term forecasts that include call volume, average handle time, shrinkage, patterns, etc.
- Ensures forecast parameters (i.e AHT, call volume/patterns/ shrinkage etc) are keep up-to-date and accurate within the workforce planning software
- Safeguard data integrity within the WFM system (NICE IEX)
- Configure, organize and maintain the forecasting component(s) within the WFM software (NICE IEX)
- Own producing forecasts that perform within the expectations of interval, daily and monthly forecast goals
- Communicate forecast performance at the interval, daily, weekly and month levels for volume, AHT and measurable assumptions
- Provide real-time performance management for the contact centers by addressing intraday staffing gaps, rescheduling off-the-phone time to periods where excess staffing is forecasted, and escalating staffing deficiencies to leadership
- Proactively understand the story behind the numbers. Interpret adequately, what data pieces should be provided to leadership for variance analysis and maintain those reports on a regular basis
- Attend weekly meetings with business partners to develop relationships, understanding of the line of business operation and to obtain information of business unit changes or projects affecting call volume, average handle times, number of agents, work capacity and finance
- Contribute in the development of long term hiring plans
- Assist in the creation of daily and half-hourly scheduling plans to all levels of the business
- Process work (endorsements) received by mail, system generated requests or fax requesting policy changes
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proven research, statistical, analytical, processing and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses
- Expert of data management and manipulation
- Adaptability and the capability of multi-tasking and strong time management
- Advanced Excel User
- Previous experience in a Workforce Management role
- Working knowledge of NICE IEX
- High School diploma
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in business, mathematics or related field.
- Avaya CMS system experience
CSAA INSURANCE GROUP OFFERS MANY BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
We find that by being committed to our employees, they reward us with a total commitment to the AAA Members we serve. This two-way commitment allows us to achieve more-together.
BE PART OF A COMMUNITY THAT WORKS
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. And to every one of our 3,800 employees, we promise to foster an inclusive workplace dedicated to AAA Members, our communities-and our people. Learn more about us.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us!
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top