R1326 Subrogation Specialist-MedPay/PIP (Open)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Manage your current auto backlog
- Handle subrogation efforts for MP and PIP benefits
- File arbitration for states in regard to MP and PIP benefits. Where applicable.
- Assist Law and agencies in MP and PIP recovery.
- Potential to be involved in virtual or in person mediation.
- Handle all negotiations, liens, releases, and evaluations for settlements.
Core – Customer Focus (Developing), Core – Innovation (Developing), Core – Knowing the Business (Developing), Core – Results Orientation (Developing), Core – Teamwork & Collaboration (Developing), Functional – Insurance Policy Understanding & Knowledge of Legal/Regulatory Requirements (Developing), Functional – Negotiation (Developing), Functional – Time Management (Developing), Qualifications
Strong Decision making skills
Preferred MP or PIP auto background
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent Time management skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Disaster Recovery Specialist
Barbara focuses on preparing both tools to combat cyber attacks from hackers and backup and recovery programs that can be applied in the event of a large-scale technology disaster.
Back to top