R1977 Subrogation Specialist (Open)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Ideal candidates need to display the following:
- Positive behavior while working in a team environment.
- Display values consistent with CSAA Insurance Group.
- Investigates, evaluates, negotiates and settles auto or property damage claims and out of state losses within a specific draft authority.
- Responsible for filing arbitration as required.
- Responsible for determining appropriate collection method (i.e. outside agency, AAA Subrogation Law Dept.).
- Adjusts to conclusion non-complex claims and claims not requiring outside field adjustment.
- Reviews auto damage estimates.
Approximately 60 - 80 percent of time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer and/or hands free telephone device. May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to conduct business.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient analytical, problem-solving, prioritization and organizational skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Strong oral and written and communication skills
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- Ability to work in a team environment
Education, Work Experience, Licenses & Certifications Required:
- 2+ years of Automotive claims experience
- General knowledge of Department of Insurance regulations
- General understanding of different lines of coverage (i.e. homeowners, auto, personal property)
- BA/BS in Business, Insurance or related area, or equivalent experience
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top