Sr Service Agent, Workforce Management
Sr Service Agent, Workforce Management
R2613 Sr Service Agent, Workforce Management (Evergreen) (Open)
Hamilton, New Jersey
Are you looking for a growing company that is caring and committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer.
While we've been named a best place to work, our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA Members. Through our commitment to service, growth and people, CSAA Insurance Group aspires to be the number one insurer in AAA Member households in the markets we serve.
AS A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY, YOU WILL:
- Utilize WFM software tools and planning processes to generate and create optimized agent schedules and plan offline activities to ensure all SLAs and cost per call metrics are consistently met.
- Produce short-term resource plans by scheduling off-the-phone activities such as back office, team meetings, training sessions, and 1-on-1's with leaders.
- Review and process Paid Time Off requests and overtime needs to ensure adequate short-term contact center staffing
- Communicate daily and half-hourly scheduling plans to all levels of the business.
- Provide real-time performance management for the contact centers by addressing intraday staffing gaps, rescheduling off-the-phone time to periods where excess staffing is forecasted, and escalating staffing deficiencies to leadership
- Develops and manages vacation schedules and shift-bid process
- Ensure data integrity within the WFM system
- Maintains skill and case management license assignments and update profiles as necessary
- Process Endorsements - Work received by mail, system generated requests or fax requesting policy changes; i.e. adding/deleting driver, adding/deleting vehicle
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven research, statistical, analytical, processing and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses.
- Adaptability and the capability of multi-tasking and strong time management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- High School diploma
- Previous experience in Workforce Management role.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in business, mathematics or related field.
- IEX Total-View system experience.
- Avaya CMS system experience
CSAA INSURANCE GROUP OFFERS MANY BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
We find that by being committed to our employees, they reward us with a total commitment to the AAA Members we serve. This two-way commitment allows us to achieve more-together.
BE PART OF A COMMUNITY THAT WORKS
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. And to every one of our 3,800 employees, we promise to foster an inclusive workplace dedicated to AAA Members, our communities-and our people. Learn more about us.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us! Questions? Email us.
Core - Customer Focus (Inactive) (Developing), Core - Innovation (Inactive) (Developing), Core - Knowing the Business (Inactive) (Developing), Core - Results Orientation (Inactive)
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top