Would you like to work multi-functionally to drive innovation at a 100+ year-old brand? Are you looking for a caring company that is committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in our Glendale, AZ office.
While we?ve been named a ?best place to work,? our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our commitment to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us.
What you?ll do:
- You will have primary accountability for architecting and designing architectural frameworks, architecture reference models and the service oriented architecture approach within a broader enterprise application integration strategy.
- You will consults with IT and Business Unit management in the development of plans to consolidate core business processing functions across the enterprise and integrate these functions.
- You will works with other architecture and development staff in the specification, implementation, deployment and communication of CSAA IG's technology architecture plan and the integration components required to support it.
- You will contribute to the strategy and specifications for architectural frameworks of all the IT functional domains such network, telecommunications, infrastructure, data) and across the enterprise.
- You will consult on project and program design issues involving the extension, modification and/or integration of the established architecture in multiple domains.
- You will propose and recommend selection & consolidation of tools & platforms in multiple domains to implement the architectural vision.
- You will develop processes, standards and recommendations for integrated best practice across domains.
What you?ve done:
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables and timelines with little need for escalation.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and partnerships with key business systems stakeholders.
- Provide strong end-to-end leadership in the definition and build out of solutions as part of project teams.
- Provide technical leadership to drive the continued adoption of DevOps and cloud enterprise solutions.
- Drive best practices in Site Reliability Engineering and insure Secure, Scalable, Performant, and Highly Available Service.
- Identify, plan, and implement improvements to deployment/release pipelines.
What you?ll need to succeed:
- Experience in defining and implementing Distributed Enterprise Component Based Architecture and frameworks to support abstraction.
- Proven experience with leading tools and techniques in the domain, applicable to a multi-platform environment. Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine information systems needs and to build the environment to facilitate the development of systems to meet those needs.
- Preferred: Proven levels of expertise in the use of model based development using UML and other domain-specific modeling tools. Vendor experience with leading edge products from IBM, Oracle, Sun, Microsoft and other enterprise-class suppliers.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field) or an equivalent combination of education and experience. 10+ years Systems development and business experience designing solutions for multiple types of systems, client users and/or units across an organization. 5+ years Technical experience in current domain level for design, execution and deployments.
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support programs.
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness classes.
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career development and mentorship opportunities.
Be part of a community that works
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma.
Let?s work together
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top