External candidates: In order for your application to be correctly processed please sign-in before you apply
Internal candidates: Please go to Workday and click “Find Jobs” link under Career
Thank you for considering opportunities with us!
Questions? [email protected]
R1300 Service Agent (Open)
Licensed insurance professional who provides growing level of service and support to insurance sales agents with a focus on first contact resolution. Will support day to day needs of field sales agents through a variety of functions such as: underwriting, system support and billing. Primary functions include taking phone calls and reviewing insurance quotes/policies.
Essential Functions / Principal Responsibilities
- Provide expert insurance servicing consultation to agents and customers.
- Respond to and resolve agent concerns and inquires.
- Subject matter expert for multiple systems in order to effectively resolve system or policy issues.
- Decide appropriate underwriting action based on authority level and underwriting guidelines.
- Generate premium through policy reviews. Verify rating variables to ensure proper rate to risk.
- Actively handle incoming calls to remedy policy issues with more involvement and decision making authority.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understands and applies fundamental insurance knowledge and concepts.
- Strong analytical and risk management skills (e.g., ability to recognize trends and report anomalies for process improvement).
- Understands and resolves complex transactional requests.
- Based on results, ideate for better process, procedures, and workflow.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- P&C or Personal Lines licensed or ability to obtain within six months of hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related subject (Business) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Insurance experience (underwriting, claims, service, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Certificates or Designation through the American Institute of Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (e.g. Associate in Insurance Servicing, INS 21-23, CPCU) or working towards achievement of certificate or designation.
- Prior customer service experience.
Core – Customer Focus (Developing), Core – Innovation (Developing), Core – Knowing the Business (Developing), Core – Results Orientation, Core – Teamwork & Collaboration (Developing), Functional – Customer Service & Accountability (Developing), Functional – Insurance Policy & Products Understanding (Developing), Functional – Problem Solving (Developing)
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Disaster Recovery Specialist
Barbara focuses on preparing both tools to combat cyber attacks from hackers and backup and recovery programs that can be applied in the event of a large-scale technology disaster.
Back to top