R1827 Security Leader (Open)
Walnut Creek, California
- Plans, develops, and implements new, additional, existing, or enhanced security processes and programs. Designs and recommends to senior leadership new security and threat assessment business and systems processes, policies and systems.
- This includes but is not limited to security investigations, workplace violence, security systems, contract personnel, product and property protection, and executive security programs. Ensures that security and fire/life safety processes and programs support new and remodeled space and facilities.
- Primarily accountable for outsourced vendor management for security staffing, systems, and services throughout CSAA IG. Represents CSAA IG and makes decisions on behalf of the organization to achieve best results based on optimum service and cost efficiency from security vendors.
- Leads the CSAA IG Threat Assessment Team (TAT). Assumes primary oversight for managing all workplace violence threats. Trains TAT on effective response to violence threats.
- Designs and oversees security technology (monitoring, alarms, and systems). Coordinates security services with IT Security.
B.A., English, Required:
BS/BA degree or a minimum of 10 years management experience in a security planning and management capacity in a corporate environment.
Valid automobile operator's license and acceptable driving record required
Experience in the field operations and troubleshooting of physical security systems.
Must have a strategic mindset to incorporate security solutions with corporate goals and objectives.
Must have strong working knowledge of security systems technology and industry-standard application techniques. This includes premises protection (both burglary and fire alarm), camera surveillance systems, computerized access control systems, door hardware and lock and key systems. Must have expert knowledge on integrating various physical security components and processes.
Must have the ability to design a security system, conduct a security survey and determine the vulnerabilities of an area or location.
Basic knowledge of applicable legal requirements and life/safety codes.
Familiarity with network understanding and their applications to security systems.
Expert knowledge of crime prevention and workplace violence investigations or security management information systems
Expert knowledge in managing various security components regardless of whether they are applicable to legal requirements, physical security, investigations and personnel security.
Working knowledge of MS Office
Preferred knowledge of MS Project and Auto-CAD
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top