QA Automation Lead
QA Automation Lead
R1917 QA Automation Lead (Open)
A Lead QA Analyst plans and conducts a wide range of quality assurance tests and analyses results to validate that all application products and services meet organizational standards and end-user requirements. All QA Analysts perform test planning, test design and test execution on an Agile team. Leads and mentors other QA analysts in test methods and best practices.
Working as a member of an Agile team:
- Collaboratively analyzes and reviews requirements and technical work products
- Defines and manages test plans, strategies, results reporting and metrics
- Collaborates with the team to design test scenarios, scripts and data, then executes the scripts
- Identifies appropriate test strategy mix of manual, automation, and exploratory testing methods
- Validates test results and records and researches defects
- Coordinates and plans test runs within the sprint
- Maps requirements to tests and test results
- Prioritizes, defines and manages defect reporting and resolution
- Creates and modifies detailed automated test scripts/modules
- Maintains solid knowledge and expertise in automated testing tools and techniques
B.S. - Computer and Information Science, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Six years of software testing experience with automation experience using Selenium IDE and Java
Three years of experience leading QA activities on an Agile team.
Knowledge of automation frameworks and test automation design patterns.
General knowledge of the software development lifecycle
Knowledge of a computer programming language (Java)
Knowledge of system design and data processing practices
Ability to create non-functional requirements and translate business requirements into non-functional requirements
Solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies
Ability to trace given transactions through a complex system and document how systems and overlapping processes interact
Working knowledge of industry practices and AAA NCNU policies and the ability to develop a clear understanding of the company's key functional processes and resources
Education, Work Experience, Licenses & Certifications
Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top