Physical Damage Supervisor - Northern CA
Physical Damage Supervisor - Northern CA
R2597 Physical Damage Supervisor - Northern CA (Open)
California - Home Teleworkers
Are you a Physical Damage Supervisor that enjoys leading a team whose purpose is to get customers back on the road by enabling high quality, quick vehicle repairs after they've experienced an accident? Are you looking for a caring company that is committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in our Location office.
While we've been named a ‘best place to work,' our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our commitment to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us.
As a Physical Damage Supervisor working on the Physical Damage team, you'll help us achieve our goal by directing the Physical Damage virtual staff, and maintaining the performance of Field Inspectors and Direct Repair Network (DRN) vendors to provide rapid, high quality vehicle repairs throughout your assigned territory.
A typical day as a Physical Damage Supervisor includes:
- Service, Trust and Care: You'll be responsible for overseeing Physical Damage and DRM estimating performance in your assigned region, monitoring and adjusting performance criteria for field inspectors independent adjusters and DRN vendors.
- You'll make recommendations on DRN contract vendors and termination process.
- You'll see that department goals and targets in support of strategy are met - planning, budgeting and staffing appropriately.
- You'll direct continuous operational improvement to ensure we're providing awesome customer service and delivery.
- Communicating and enforcing administrative policies, operating procedures and safety rules, as well as changes in policy and procedures,
- You'll ensure compliance of company procedures and DOI regulations,
- You'll monitor the workload distribution for staff, arrange and conducts meetings as required for the efficient operation of the department, participating in team meetings when needed
- Your supervisor roles will also include human resources functions including recruiting and interviewing prospective employees, conducting performance appraisals, recommending salary actions including salary promotions and terminations.
- You'll lead your team by recognizing their achievements, counsel them on performance, provide feedback and guidance on their productivity, responsiveness and customer satisfaction as well as administer disciplinary procedures in conjunction with management.
- You'll help your team grow by coordinating their training needs with a focus on a commitment to exceptional AAA Member service. In addition you'll promote their development by coaching and mentoring
- Assists in monitoring performance of internal and external vendors and works with Field Operation Manager to negotiate and resolve issues with these vendors.
- Collaborate: You'll be part of a team dedicated to AAA members and one another.
- Influence: Use your industry expertise, leadership and communication to provide exceptional service and achieve success.
- Volunteer: You'll have the opportunity to receive paid time off to participate in community volunteer service projects.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma.
Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Let's work together
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so please check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us. Questions? Please email us at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Required Qualifications:5+ years of claims experience
BS/BA degree, or equivalent experience
Comprehensive understanding of automobile repairs, insurance contracts and regulatory process.
Valid automobile operator's license may be required depending on assignment.
You possess strong inter-personal and negotiating skills and the ability to interact with others in a professional and tactful manner.
Ability to work well without direct supervision, you prioritize work, organize time, and balance multiple projects. In addition you know how to supervise employees in virtual environment.
You're a strong leader, able to make decisions, evaluate, motivate, coach and mentor your team. You enjoy seeing your team of professionals develop themselves and provide training, guidance and constructive feedback.
You're a problem solver known for your organization and analytical skills.
Position requires effective verbal and written communication skills, computer skills and as we ll as ability to conduct meetings and deliver formal presentations
Position requires knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
Ability to work with inside and outside vendors.
Working knowledge of changes and developments in the insurance industry.
Preferred Qualifications:2+ years of supervisory experience
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top