MDM and Data Application Developer
Would you like to work multi-functionally to drive innovation at a 100+ year-old brand? Are you looking for a caring company that is committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in our?Glendale, AZ?office.
While we?ve been named a ?best place to work,? our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our commitment to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us.
Why join us?
- Influence. Join us in reinventing CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer and deliver solutions across 23 states and the District of Columbia. Work and learn alongside your Team Members at start-up speed and agility to create real and meaningful change
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary, annual performance bonuses, benefits, and 401(k) Company match with additional discretionary contribution potential
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we live our values: respect, integrity, teamwork, and service
What you?ll do:
- You will help figure out how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, Web interfaces and/or hardware logic operating on multiple platforms work together to meet the new and emerging enterprise requirements
- You will develop methods to efficiently reuse existing components
- You will have the opportunity to recommend and implement changes in key development, maintenance and system standards
- Hold code walkthroughs and ensure that all code, from internal developers, external contracts or personally prepared, is production ready and complies with all standards including but not limited to: architectural, SDLC, PCI, Model Audit Rule and internal audit standards
- You will develop design specifications and parameters for highly complex applications that are in compliance with products' architectural blueprints
- Develop complex, comprehensive, integrated test plans in conjunction with the Q/A Lead for performance and integration testing
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Participate in component and data architecture design, software product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations for highly complex, technologically advanced and/or mission critical solutions
What you?ve done:
- You have developed new and/or modified existing information technology applications that facilitate and enable business initiatives, growth requirements and efficiency goals
- You have designed, developed, modified, tested, evaluated and maintained computer programs
- You have debugged software solutions and determined root causes for defects
- You have developed integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues
- You are recognized as an expert in development who often provides strategic direction, guidance and integration of products and services
- You have led projects and provided mentorship/training to more junior staff
What you?ll need to succeed:
- Deep experience with IBM Infosphere Master Data Management as a Developer /Integrator
- MDM interfaces, customizations, Arch components, Match, Merge and Collapse and Data Modal
- ETL Knowledge: Having Informatica or any other ETL tool experience is added advantage
- PME matching engine : Have worked in any PME configurations or Fine tuning processes
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support programs.
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness classes.
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career development and mentorship opportunities.
Be part of a community that works
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma.
Let?s work together
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top