Marketing Program Manager
Marketing Program Manager
R1975 Marketing Program Manager (Open)
Walnut Creek, California
Are you a seasoned Account Manager with outstanding client relationship skills and marketing expertise? Do you love working with clients to grow and enhance partner relationships and meet their business objectives while making a significant contribution to a dynamic company? Are you also passionate about improving the customer experience through customer communications? If so, we may have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Marketing Channels and Communications team at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer in this individual contributor role. We sell AAA Insurance through our partner AAA motor clubs.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in large organizations with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and maintain exceptional club partner relationships
- Sell in and deliver marketing programs and capabilities to designated territory
- Deliver communications on an ongoing basis including strategy documents, campaign information, reporting and analysis
- Manage audit and compliance process for advertising and marketing materials
- Manage budgets and invoicing process
- Experience with Marketing strategy and customer communications around retention and engagement.
- Lead or partner with cross-functional teams around programs and new initiatives.
- Promote usage of account management website, features, and tools.
- Work with creative agency and internal creative resources to develop communication components of programs including design options and leading feedback/approval process.
- Understand and apply learnings from campaign reporting on key performance indicators, as well as metrics from other reporting avenues.
- Align with and promote brand standards across customer marketing and many other customer communications.
- 3- 5 years account management experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience specific to customer marketing or communications through multiple channels such as mail, email, website banner, and statement channels.
- Business writing for client facing communications
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create, present and deliver clear and compelling presentations in a group setting
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate in a team setting
- Advanced and demonstrated knowledge of customer communications creation. Understand and be able to express communication best practices. Knowledge of how to advocate for the "voice of the customer" in a variety of communications, as well as consistently apply brand standards.
- Ability to collaborate and influence internal and external business partners to resolve issues, gain needed information, and influence outcomes, plus provide leadership as part of matrixed project teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build solid relationships with internal and external partners.
- BA/BS in marketing, business, communications or related field; MBA preferred.
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top