Marketing Program Manager
Are you a Marketing Program Manager with outstanding client relationship skills? Do you love developing and executing marketing strategies designed to drive new business?
In this role, you are responsible for helping grow our client base within AAA member households in key regional areas. You will have previously worked in a large organization with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
Roles and responsibilities:
As a Marketing Program Manager, you will support CSAA integrated direct marketing programs in key regions as you execute weekly or monthly direct mail and email campaigns. You will be responsible for accurate campaign requirements including setup, audit, and implementation. You'll assist in developing acquisition strategy proposals, plans, and performance report-outs while working cross-functionally and collaboratively with other program managers and teams. You'll monitor and evaluate performance, work with internal analytics to identify new testing and targeting opportunities, and refine tactics to meet acquisition targets. You'll present proposals to AAA partner clubs and articulate program strategy and obtain consensus. You'll play and integral part in finding opportunities to improve processes and execution efficiencies and you'll route creative to internal colleagues to ensure they are legally compliant and on brand.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have Proven knowledge of direct marketing and program implementation and execution, including direct mail and email
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable presenting in a group setting.
- You can prioritize and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- You have the ability to collaborate, influence, and negotiate with internal business associates and clients to resolve issues, gain needed information, and influence outcomes
- Your ability to achieve business goals by applying strong analytical and acute thinking skills
- You are a self-starter with a sense of urgency and strong intellectual curiosity
- You can succeed in an agile environment and are able to turn ad hoc requests around quickly
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and fast to adapt to change in an agile environment
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft products including the development of pivot tables and charts
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years' experience planning and executing strategic direct mail advertising campaigns
- 3+ years' experience planning and implementing strategic marketing efforts across multiple channels.
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support programs.
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness classes.
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career development and mentorship opportunities.
Be part of a community that works
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Let's work together
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so please check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us. Questions? Please email us.
Back to top