- Walnut Creek, CA
Are you interested in putting your analytics background to work in a growing organization? Do you love working with Big Data to help answer and solve business problems? Are you someone who desires to have a visible contribution to a dynamic company? If so, you may be the Marketing Analyst we are looking for to join our exciting and growing Marketing reporting and analytics team. While we've been named a ‘best place to work,' our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our commitment to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us
- Translates big data into strategic insights to be used to drive strategic decision-making across business lines.
- Performs in-depth analyses to extract insights on certain business trends and variances to allow continuous business growth and improvement.
- Develops, produces, and maintains high standard metric reports and dashboards for Marketing group and other parts of the organization. Provide interpretation to support key business questions.
- Develops fact base and recommendations for performance issues and approaches analytical problems with an appropriate balance of mathematical precision and practical business intuition.
- Applies data mining techniques to transform raw data into business insights.
- Participates in building processes and/or environment that allow automated reporting production.
- Explores new ways to visualize data through reports and dashboards.
- Hands-on with code writing.
- Acts as data lead with the IT organization to design and drive processes to ensure data quality; assess and run up-stream source data changes on Marketing data environment.
- Acts independently to establish methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, techniques and applications relevant to the field of promotion and advertising knowledge of analytic or campaign management software.
- Experience in working with big data stored in a complex relational data warehouse
- Strong SAS programming: Base, Macro, Ent. Guide
- Excel and knowledge of VBA
- Multivariate statistical analysis, including regression analysis, decision trees, cluster analysis and direct/database marketing analysis.
- Interpersonal communication, including strong negotiation and problem recognition/avoidance/resolution skills.
Education, Experience, Licenses & Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in related area (BA/BS degree in business, statistics, computer science or related) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 - 5 years' experience in analytics.
- 1 - 3 years' experience in marketing.
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support programs.
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness classes.
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career development and mentorship opportunities.
A community that works
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based company. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and belonging that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives and backgrounds of our employees, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our employees also work in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Let's work together
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so please check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top