R1902 Market Researcher (Open)
Walnut Creek, California
Market Research Analyst
CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, is one of the top property and casualty insurers in the United States, committed to making insurance simple, proactive, and personal for AAA members.
The Market Research Analyst role resides within VOC, part of the Brand Management organization, and works closely with decision makers across the company. In this role, you will identify pain points, emerging needs, and trends that will drive policy, service, product, and customer experience improvements, and company-wide strategy and innovation. The role requires proficiency in qualitative and quantitative research design, management, analysis, reporting, and communication of insights and implications.
- Manage a wide variety of custom studies and methodologies, including brand studies, creative evaluations, message testing, product concept research, and customer experience studies.
- Collaborate cross functionally to provide insights needed for development of VOC driven positioning, value propositions, messaging, product development, and innovations.
- Analyze and synthesize primary and secondary customer research to create a holistic and deep view of the customer.
- Prepare and present reports to management and peers.
- Manage vendor relationships, develop research plans, designs, and manage execution and budgets.
- BA/BS in Social Sciences, Market Research, Statistics, Marketing, or Business. Master's degree is a plus.
- 5 - 7 years' experience in Market Research. Prefer some vendor side experience.
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills.
- Broad experience and capabilities across a range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in SPSS.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in emerging research methodologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of Marketing, B2C and B2B, preferred.
- Financial services or insurance industry experience is a plus.
- Experience with survey programming software (Confirmit, Qualtrics, etc.) is a plus.
- Moderation experience is a plus.
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top