Legal Secretary II
Legal Secretary II
R1879 Legal Secretary II (Open)
Phoenix Law office
Provides legal secretarial support to CSAA IG attorneys and works on assignments of higher complexity.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Types and transcribes correspondence and various legal documents and forms.
- Drafts documents and correspondence
- Corporate: Organizes and maintains files and databases related to current cases and various legal matters.
- Litigation: Organizes and maintains files related to current cases and various legal matters. Dockets and calendars legal appearances and filing deadlines.
- Corporate: Provides administrative support to supervising attorneys with assigned projects of higher complexity and with scheduling and coordinating meetings and conferences; arranging travel plans; and completing expense reports. May determine new processes for new projects.
- Litigation: Provides administrative support to supervising attorneys with more complex depositions, medical examinations, court and arbitration hearings, and work with retained experts.
English, HS, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Knowledge of legal terminology and of proper formats for legal documents, legal procedures and document editing skills
Ability to multi-task and prioritize; Strong attention to detail
Strong PC skills and knowledge Microsoft Office Suite
Must have the ability to handle and respond to sensitive and confidential information
Strong oral and written communication skills and organizational skills
Ability to file using an alpha-numeric systems
Demonstrated knowledge of legal software applications
Advanced knowledge of practice areas and legal procedures
Education, Work Experience, Licenses & Certifications Required:
3 – 5 years Experience as a legal secretary or equivalent
3 – 5 years Previous secretarial experience in one or more legal practice areas
Bachelor's degree in related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience Notary license
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top