IT Service Management Analyst
- Glendale, AZ
This role, within the IT Service Management team will be responsible for supporting the lifecycle management of IT processes and services including their definition, documentation, governance, and improvements. Be part of the future in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through creating and embedding ITSM best practices and the LEAN/Six Sigma methodology.
While we've been named a ‘best place to work,' our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our commitment to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us.
AS A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY, YOU WILL:
- Grow: Achieve career growth by continuously developing your skills through on-the-job experience, exposure to others and formal education opportunities.
- Collaborate: You will be a part of an organization dedicated to AAA members and one another.
- Join a team who seeks out and incorporates different perspectives to drive towards better results.
- Work at a place where you are encouraged to actively display empathy and concern for our customers
- Volunteer: You'll have the opportunity to receive paid time off to participate in community volunteer service projects.
- Work at a place that has been named one of the 50 Most Community-minded Companies in America for 3 years running.
- Experience a culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. 8 company-wide Employee Resource Groups address themes like military appreciation, ethnic heritage and LGBTQ+ Pride.
Part of what you get to do:
- Facilitate the documentation of IT services and processes for operational readiness (i.e. support models)
- Provide support for lifecycle management of ITSM related policies and standards
- Review and analyze existing IT services and processes per requirements, documenting and addressing necessary actions
- Coordinate with Process Owners in the development or updating of IT services and processes
- Apply process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and best practice principles to design and implement process modernization and improvements.
- Define and maintain requirements for service and process performance measures
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to identify and support the implementation of performance-based improvements.
Required and Nice To Have:
- Bachelor's degree in an information technology field or related years of experience and or combination of both
- Background in ITSM standards technology terminology and industry standard metrologies
- Experience with ServiceNow or Remedy, ServiceNow preferred
- ITIL v3 certified (v3 Intermediate and/or ITIL 4 preferred)
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher preferred
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be, performed in Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position has a salary range of $80,750-$95,000 with an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 8% of eligible pay.
CSAA INSURANCE GROUP OFFERS MANY BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Plans, Health Savings Account (HSA) which includes company contributions, Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Reimbursement Accounts (Health Care Reimbursement Account, Limited Purpose Reimbursement Account), comprehensive Wellness Program including an activity portal and activities, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Transit Commuter Account Program, 401(k) Plan with company match on first 6% of eligible pay that employee contributes each year 100% vested, 401(k) Plan annual profit sharing contribution 100% vested, company paid Life Insurance (at 2x the annual salary), Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D), Short-and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off (Non-Exempt positions only), Flexible Time Off (Exempt positions only), ten paid holidays per calendar year, Adoption Assistance Program, Infant Car Seat Reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Enrichment Time of up to 40 hours per year to be used toward the categories of culture, development, volunteerism, or wellness.
Please note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly or salary compensation available for a position may vary by location. We reserve the right to amend benefit offerings at any time and compensation will be determined at time of offer.
BE PART OF A COMMUNITY THAT WORKS
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so please check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us. Questions? Please email us at TalentAcquisition@csaa.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK INDEFINITELY IN THE US
Back to top