We are actively hiring for an IT Network Engineer IV! Join us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in achieving our goals.
We are looking for motivated, innovative individuals, who think big and move fast with a passion for service excellence.
- Develop, deploy and continually improve integrated, standardized Network solutions and services that include -Local Area Networks, Data Center Networks and Wide Area Network(s) and Cloud Networking - AWS and AZURE
- Experience working on Cisco, Arista, BigSwitch and SilverPeak hardware.
- DNS / DHCP
- Load Balancing, Content Switching, GSLB
- Experience in Automating Network Services using Ansible, Terraform and CloudFormation
- Experience in DevOps and Agile methodology
- Review and build backup and recovery plans
- Track industry trends and maintain knowledge of new technologies to better serve the organizations needs
- Develop and implement changes through a structured change control process
- Participate in on-call support. Responsible for resolution of assigned incidents, service outages and other service problems during an on-call period
- Work and collaborate on a multi-functional team to contribute to the enterprise architecture strategy
- Experience utilizing network management tools such as Solar Winds
- Knowledge on Information Security Best Practices
What would make us excited about you
- Accomplished troubleshooting ability including mapping out technical and business dependencies, milestones and timelines.
- QA/Test experience
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment with a professional, business-focused attitude and courteous manner towards clients, partners and peers
- Proficient providing in-depth technical expertise on large-scale projects for enterprise class clients
- Deliver high-quality solutions to ensure our customer investment in technology is consistent with their business objectives
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical subject area) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years Hardware/software installation and troubleshooting preferred
- 10+ years Network technology experience working in multiple system environments preferred
- Platforms: Cisco, VMWare, Cloud, Arista preferred
Why join us
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of employees committed to our communities and each other.
- Recognition. We offer a competitive compensation package, performance bonuses, 401(k) with a company match, and more inclusive benefits.
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic team at: Benefits (aaa.com)
Let's work together
Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don't miss important updates from us.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our differences, visible and invisible, make every individual at CSAA Insurance Group unique and valuable. We strive to foster a culture where all employees feel a sense of belonging and can leverage their differences to thrive. We believe in embracing our unique identities, experiences, and points of view to advance our company and reflect our communities and members.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please contact TalentAcquisition@csaa.com .
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Must have authorization to work indefinitely in the US.
Per Nevada SB293 we are disclosing the compensation, or range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be, performed in Nevada. If performed in Nevada, this position has a(n) salary range of $118,235-$139,100. In compliance of Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position has a(n) salary range of $112,625-132,500. The role includes an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 10% of eligible pay.
Please note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly or salary compensation available for a position may vary by location. We reserve the right to amend these benefits at any time and actual compensation will be determined at time of offer.