IT Asset Management Analyst
- Glendale, AZ
Join us in reinventing CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer and deliver solutions across 23 states and the District of Columbia. Work and learn alongside your Team Members at start-up speed and agility to create real and meaningful change. Join a team that is collaborative and interested in supporting each other. We are excited about our future and are interested in adding to our team those who are equally passionate about the work they do!
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, both annual and long-term lucrative performance bonuses, benefits, and 401(k) Company match with additional discretionary contribution potential.
We do honorable work, and we practice our values: respect, integrity, teamwork, and service.
As the senior IT Asset Management Analyst, you are responsible for the strategic management of software and technology-related hardware assets within the organization. You will develop and implement standards, processes, and procedures for tracking IT assets in order to ensure accurate and reliable information throughout their lifecycles.
Primary focus will be on:
- Software Asset Management: Support the collection and analysis of software license assets throughout their lifecycle. Support internal and external software license audits, and support the coordination of reconciling software license variances, and resolution of any non-compliance identified.
- Hardware Asset Management: Supporting the computers, servers, and network assets throughout their lifecycle as well as the coordination of activities of internal IT teams, procurement, and finance partners who participate in the asset management process
Your day as a Senior IT Asset Management Analyst will include:
- Support the definition, implementation, and execution of asset management policies
- Define, implement, and execute asset management standards, processes, and procedures, to include the full lifecycle of all IT assets and
- Implement asset control processes to monitor and manage asset reconciliation and asset disposal accountability and activities.
- Partner with desktop, server, network, telecoms, and procurement teams to successfully plan, support, coordinate, and track assets throughout the asset's lifecycle, from procurement through to retirement, decommission, and/or disposal.
- Coordinate the utilization of asset management tools to analyze, review, and track asset data.
- Assist in inventory procurement, management, and receiving activities.
- Work with finance and procurement to ensure cross process / cross platform alignment of purchasing and disposal activities and underpinning / supporting data.
- Monitor and report on the status of software licensing to ensure compliance with license agreements and usage standards.
- Collaborate with management to define cost savings, ensure process compliance, and optimize asset utilization.
- Collaborate with management in support of audit compliance for IT assets.
- Support the integration and alignment of Asset Management processes with Service Management Functions.
- Guide partners in the daily administration of asset management activities.
- Continually reviewing, prioritizing, and implementing opportunities for improving the IT Asset Management process.
- Ensure appropriate governance is in place for the IT asset repository to regularly reflect 95% or better accuracy.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting on compliance to IT Asset Management policies, and recommend and track remedial requirements and actions.
- Monitor asset data quality and completeness and ensure issues are identified and escalated to the responsible data or process owners.
- Provide support for collection of information for budgeting, compliance and cost comparisons, and provide management insight to potential savings opportunities for purchases, renewals and contracts.
- Assist with maintaining records containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for hardware and software.
What Would Make Us Excited About You?
- 5-10 years in Information Technology
- General knowledge of IT Hardware and Software Asset Management
- Ability to track tasks, make assignments, and deliver on committed dates and deliverables.
- Competency in process development, execution, and administration.
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Candidate must be driven, self-motivated, ambitious, effective, and efficient in customer service skills.
- Ability to work well independently, or as a team member, with multiple, diverse work groups from Senior Management to Engineering to Operations, including all Application, Infrastructure, Operations, and supporting functions in the organization.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written communications, to both IT and business staff.
- Excellent analytical skills using a structured methodology, with a commitment to quality standards and continuous improvement.
- Highly organized, with the ability to plan for short- to medium-term objectives.
- Strong service attitude; builds lasting customer relationships, strives for efficiency and effectiveness.
What else we would like to see:
- Working knowledge of budget concepts, financial planning and cost analysis preferred.
- Experience in ITIL Service Asset and Configuration Management processes and best practice.
- Experience with ServiceNow, MS Office, SharePoint, etc.
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health care plans, including medical, dental, vision, and tax-deferred spending accounts.
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
- Paid training, tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
Be part of a community that works:
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees have enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK INDEFINITELY IN THE US
Back to top