Insurance Service Agent - Glendale
Insurance Service Agent - Glendale
R1990 Insurance Service Agent - Glendale (Open)
Are you looking for a growing company that is caring and committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer.
While we've been named a best place to work, our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA Members. Through our commitment to service, growth and people, CSAA Insurance Group aspires to be the number one insurer in AAA Member households in the markets we serve.
AAA Members are at the center of everything we do. We are there for them when they need us most. As an Agent working on the Service team, you will help us achieve our goal by providing timely solutions through caring service.
A TYPICAL DAY AS AN INSURANCE PROFESSIONAL INCLUDES:
Providing an array of support to our policyholders which includes, consulting on coverages, providing comprehensive policy reviews, providing insurance quotes and processing underwriting transactions.
- Working directly with policyholders via phone and web to ensure that each experience with us is simple, proactive and personal.
AS A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY, YOU WILL:
- Join a team who has put our caring value into practice for more than 100 years.
- Develop skills as an Insurance Professional where you will acquire a range of skills that can provide a variety of methods to serve our policyholders.
- Achieve career growth by progressing through a variety of career paths and expanding your business and insurance expertise through in-house courses, certification programs and tuition reimbursement.
- Work in an environment that encourages health and well-being, enhanced quality of life and supports a high-performance culture.
- Experience a culture that focuses on collaboration, innovation and giving back to the community.
- Full schedule availability is needed (Monday) - (Friday), 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM or 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Training includes new employee orientation, instructor led classroom training and on-the-job-training.
- Employees attending training are expected to meet CSAA's standards for performance, conduct and attendance.
- Our operational hours are 7 days a week spanning from 7:00 AM- 7:00 PM. After training, the assigned schedule is 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM including one weekend shift.
- A 10% shift premium pay will apply to work hours scheduled after 6pm.
- Candidates that successfully complete training and licensure are eligible to receive a $2,000 salary increase.
- Bi-lingual Spanish Speaking candidates are eligible for a salary increase.
- Once training is complete the option of work from home positions may be available depending on business needs.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- This position requires a Property and Casualty or Personal Lines License. You must pass a licensing exam within a designated number of attempts and have the ability to become licensed in all applicable states. CSAA will provide the study materials to assist you with the licensing exam.
- Insurance experience (Underwriting, Claims, Service, etc.) strongly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prior customer service experience
- Certificates or designations through the American Institute of Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (ex. Associate in Insurance Servicing)
CSAA INSURANCE GROUP OFFERS MANY BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
We find that by being committed to our employees, they reward us with a total commitment to the AAA Members we serve. This two-way commitment allows us to achieve more—together.
BE PART OF A COMMUNITY THAT WORKS
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. And to every one of our 3,800 employees, we promise to foster an inclusive workplace dedicated to AAA Members, our communities—and our people. Learn more about us.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us! Questions? Email us.
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top