Insurance Product Analyst
Insurance Product Analyst
R2217 Insurance Product Analyst (Open)
Walnut Creek, California
Imagine a career where you are able to use your analytical skills to make an impact, solve problems, and drive business results.
Do you use Excel functions that most people do not even know exist? Are you a stickler for details who is passionate about data integrity and accurate analysis? Do you want to work in a collaborative environment and build your skills as a well-rounded analyst? Are you looking for a caring company that is committed to exceptional service? If so, we are looking for a high potential insurance analyst to join our State Product Management team who will help the organization deliver profitable growth.
A typical day as a data analyst includes:
- Maintaining and running operational processes on a scheduled basis, including troubleshooting potential issues with operational processes.
- Maintaining data relationships with vendors.
- Collaborating with other functional areas to develop safeguards and ensuring the process runs smoothly and accurately.
- Developing your knowledge and understanding of insurance operations to make recommendations for improvements in process and support program development.
- Developing new reports and performing statistical analysis as needed to measure performance against business goals and add insights to get results.
- Building monthly presentations of your findings and participating in presentations to leaders.
As a valued member of our community, you will:
- Join a team who has the ability to tell a story with facts and figures and get the audience to draw the conclusion as you intend.
- Work for a company recognized for dedication to community. 99% of our employees take advantage of our paid time off to volunteer
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, business, or similar.
- 6 months - 2+ years of analytical experience and/or product experience in insurance or a similar industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Well-organized and dedicated to maintaining data quality standards while running multiple concurrent processes among different data sources.
- Strong research, statistical, analytical, processing and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses.
- Ability to speak and write effectively.
- Desire to quickly establish yourself as a subject-matter expert with deep knowledge of your areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge of insurance products, accounting and rate-making concepts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, SAS, SQL, Visual Basic and various structured analysis and design techniques.
CSAA insurance group offers many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
Be part of a community that works
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Let's work together
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Must have authorization to work indefinitely in the US
Back to top