Insurance Business Analyst
Insurance Business Analyst
R2216 Insurance Business Analyst (Open)
Walnut Creek, California
Are you able to work with messy data from disparate sources in different formats? Do you prefer the title "Problem Solver" or "Discoverer of Insights" instead of "Analyst"? Are you looking for a caring company that is committed to exceptional service? If so, we are looking for a high potential insurance analyst to join our State Product Management team who will help the organization deliver profitable growth.
A TYPICAL DAY AS AN INSURANCE PRODUCT ANALYST INCLUDES:
- Performing complex insurance, financial, and economic research/analysis in collaboration with product management, information technology, underwriting, claims, actuarial, and marketing teams.
- Building revenue plans and explaining variances to these plans.
- Collaborating with other functional areas to develop quality standards strategy tactics and systems for monitoring performance for all insurance transactions.
- Utilizing your knowledge and understanding of insurance operations to make recommendations for improvements in execution, market development and goal attainment based on your analysis.
- Building presentations of your findings and recommendations to influence the future of CSAA's products.
AS A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY, YOU WILL:
- Join a team who has the ability to tell a story with facts and figures and get the audience to draw the conclusion as you intend.
- Work for a company recognized for dedication to community. 99% of our employees take advantage of our paid time off to volunteer
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, business, or similar.
- 6 months - 2+ years of analytical experience and/or product experience in insurance or a similar industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong research, statistical, analytical, processing and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses.
- Ability to speak and write effectively.
- Knowledge of insurance products, accounting and rate-making concepts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, SAS, SQL, Visual Basic and various structured analysis and design techniques.
CSAA INSURANCE GROUP OFFERS MANY BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
BE PART OF A COMMUNITY THAT WORKS
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so please check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us. Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top