R1248 Infrastructure Engineer (Open)
Primarily responsibility is for the configuration and operation of Application and Infrastructure Monitoring Tools as applied to business application performance enhancements and infrastructure support. Other responsibilities include the design installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer operating systems and related software.
Essential Functions / Principal Responsibilities
- 5 years recent experience working as a system administrator and/or systems engineer.
- Understanding of tools that use agent and agentless technologies, and related automation.
- Experience installing and upgrading infrastructure software and hardware.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2012R2 and/or Linux Operating systems
- Experience with virtual machines.
- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems/servers and applications.
- Knowledge of storage technologies (SAN) and basic networking standards and protocols
- Ability to quickly learn and support infrastructure components related to differing Systems Management toolsets.
- Coordinates, schedules, installs and tests hardware and software changes. Develops testing and implementation plans, researches issues and possible problems with upgrades to existing infrastructure.
- Ability to collaborate with peers, application teams, and project teams on complex projects and issues progress and provide status reports to management.
- Great English written and oral communication skills. Produces documentation with great attention to detail.
Preferred Functions / Principal Responsibilities
- Previous experience with DynaTrace AppMon and DynaTrace AppMon UEM, including sensor configuration.
- Ability to create and maintain scripts using Perl, VBS, batch, Unix shell, or other scripting language.
- Experience troubleshooting application performance across all layers
- Familiarity with Java and .NET application design, web services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Familiarity with code profiling and performance troubleshooting of Java and .NET applications.
- Familiarity with identifying and troubleshoot application performance and outages
- Bachelor’s degree in specialty area or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certification(s) in functional expertise areas.
- Knowledge of basic ITIL framework and processes.
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Disaster Recovery Specialist
Barbara focuses on preparing both tools to combat cyber attacks from hackers and backup and recovery programs that can be applied in the event of a large-scale technology disaster.
Back to top