Infrastructure Automation Engineer
CSAA is looking for a seasoned automation engineer with a focus on the infrastructure delivery. Do you love to deploy Infrastructure as Code and thrive on setting up AWS environments with Cloud Formation and Terraform?
Can you use Ansible Tower to make magic happen? We are transforming how we do business and need people who are excited about helping us move from our legacy datacenter to the cloud while at the same time transforming our delivery model to DevOps. We are moving fast to transform how we deliver technology and we want your help!
You should be a subject matter expert with infrastructure as code techniques across the technology stacks (network, server, virtualization, database, etc.) delivering in public cloud and datacenter. ?Knowledge on Kubernetes (OpenShift) is also a very nice to have. You must have experience with tools like Ansible and Jenkins (or equivalent).
You will join a small cross functional team of people who are redefining delivery at CSAA. We are working closely with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. You will be a key player in automating and streamlining our operations and processes as we move to cloud delivery.
- Strong background in at least one delivery area (e.g., Linux/Unix, network, database, etc.)
- Experience with automation? and configuration management with tools like Ansible, Tower, Jenkins, and others
- Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and cloud services
- It would be great if you can read compiled languages like C/C++
- Familiar with monitoring and debugging tools such as AWS CloudWatch, CloudTrail, X-ray, etc.
- Knowledge of the best practices of IT Operations in an always-up, always available service model
Education, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, 3-5 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 3 year experience with automation tools and delivery
- A minimum of 1 year of hands on delivery in AWS (or GCS)
- Ability to define and document processes to incorporate the best practices of DevOps
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and listening communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasion and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to uphold CSAA?s Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
CSAA INSURANCE GROUP OFFERS MANY BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support programs.
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness classes.
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career development and mentorship opportunities.
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
LET?S WORK TOGETHER
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so please check your inbox to ensure you don?t miss important updates from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK INDEFINITELY IN THE US
Back to top