Homeowner Claims Associate
Homeowner Claims Associate
R3042 Homeowner Claims Associate (Open)
Mt Laurel, New Jersey
Are you a Homeowner Claims Adjuster who is passionate resolving a customer's problem? Are you looking for a caring company that is committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in our Mount Laurel office.
While we've been named a ‘best place to work,' our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our commitment to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us.
As a Homeowner claims Adjuster you'll help us achieve our goal by working with our insureds to evaluate, investigate and settle homeowner 1st and 3rd party property claims.
Would you like to know more about what a typical day in this role includes?
- You will settle homeowner's property/personal property claims including adjusting to conclusion the homeowner claim; including low- to high-complexity claims.
- You will work with the claimant to advise and settle all applicable coverage for the loss.
- You will resolve all questions of coverage associated with the claim.
- You will arrange all emergency services required to protect the property from further harm and accommodate the needs of the insured.
- You will analyze claim to resolve coverage recommendation.
- You may be required to assign, handle and lead independent adjuster assignments.
As a valued member of our community, you will:
- Collaborate. Be an excellent partner dedicated to superior customer service.
- Volunteer. You have the opportunity to participate in volunteer service projects.
- We invite you to watch this video and check out one of our winning volunteers have to say https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxWlFy4vcK0
- Grow. You will receive paid training and support by your supervisors while growing your skills and your career.
- You will experience a culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. 8 company-wide Employee Resource Groups address themes like military appreciation, ethnic heritage and LGBTQ+ Pride.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to acquire DOI adjusting license in the states where required
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Proven customer service skills
- 0 -2 years claims experience with preferred emphasis on homeowner claims
- Knowledge of homeowner policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Xactimate repair estimating system
- Knowledge of home construction
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support programs.
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness classes.
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career development and mentorship opportunities.
Be part of a community that works
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Let's work together
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so please check your inbox to ensure you don't miss meaningful updates from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top