Digital Solutions Architect
Would you like to work multi-functionally to drive innovation at a 100+ year-old brand? Are you looking for a caring company that is committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in our Glendale, AZ office.
While we?ve been named a ?best place to work,? our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our commitment to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us.
Why join us?
- Impact. Join us in reinventing CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer and deliver solutions across 23 states and the District of Columbia. Work and learn alongside your Team Members at start-up speed and agility to create real and meaningful change
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary, both annual and long-term lucrative performance bonuses, benefits, and 401(k) Company match with additional discretionary contribution potential.
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values: respect, integrity, teamwork, and service
What you?ll do:
- Primarily accountable for the solution architecture for all Digital products.
- Responsible for identifying and verifying appropriate application solutions and driving the entire technical design - including functional, integration, data and infrastructure design - in order to deliver durable, high-quality software in a fast-paced environment.
- Partner with Product, UX, Enterprise Architecture, and Engineering teams to establish architectural plans across multiple solution areas, in consideration of product roadmaps.
- Deliver clear, pragmatic solutions with applicability to meet immediate business needs.
- Evaluate, design, and document establish technical protocols and standards for use within the enterprise.?
- Frequently serves as a technology consultant to senior executives and represents the Digital technology team for partner/vendor discussions.
- Aligns solution architecture with enterprise architecture strategy & roadmap, and leverages consistent frameworks & standards.
- Assist team in achieving high degrees of automation using well established DevOps and Agile practices.
- Ensure that technical solutions are aligned with Enterprise Architecture and applications and systems are built for uninterrupted availability, meet performance requirements, future extensibility, multiple system integrations, long-term growth and low-maintenance support.
- Ensure that technical and quality standards are enforced throughout the software development lifecycle.?
- Assist in driving cloud-first enterprise strategy.
What you?ve done:
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables and timelines with little need for escalation.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and partnerships with key business systems stakeholders.
- Provide strong end-to-end leadership in the definition and build out of solutions as part of project teams.
- Provide technical leadership to drive the continued adoption of DevOps and cloud enterprise solutions.
- Drive best practices in Site Reliability Engineering and insure Secure, Scalable, Performant, and Highly Available Service.
- Relentlessly introduce new ways of improving & scaling digital applications.
- Identify, plan, and implement improvements to deployment/release pipelines.
What you?ll need to succeed:
- Strong customer relationship, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding oral, written, presentation and listening communication skills.?
- Effective decision-making skills, even under pressure and while lacking all of the desired information detail.
- Ability to communicate your ideas and solutions in simple language tailored to audience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Experience working with applications in a hybrid environment of On-Premise, Cloud, and SaaS.
- Experience with AWS technologies, containers and orchestration, continuous delivery, and DevOps best practices.
- Experience with highly transactional account and payment related websites.
- Experience supporting complex systems with significant integration points and external Third Party systems through APIs.
- Ability to work within shifting priorities and tight timelines.
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support programs.
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness classes.
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career development and mentorship opportunities.
Be part of a community that works
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma.
Let?s work together
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top