Digital Product Owner
- Glendale, AZ
We are actively hiring for a Digital Product Owner. Join us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, in achieving our goals.
We are looking for motivated, innovative individuals, who think big and move fast with a passion for service excellence.
- Ensure well-written user stories, define acceptance criteria, and help define and document testing requirements.
- Prioritize the backlog for one or more scrum teams based on the product roadmap, technical product requirements (upgrades etc.) and product defects.
- Synthesize user research, product analytics, and market data to help the product team make informed product decisions.
- Demo product capabilities to gain alignment.
- Collaborate with UX to produce wireframes, prototypes and other design artifacts by providing clear business direction in the form of user flows, requirements or user stories.
- Engage with business partners to refine requirements (legal, insurance product etc.).
- Solve issues with external vendors and internal technology partners.
- Support and help define the operational activities within the organization as needed.
- Play an integral role in release planning, post-release production validation, and release communication.
- Act as the liaison between the Product Manager and engineering/delivery teams, representing the needs of the business while championing the end user.
- Understand business rules/logic associated with your product's features and ensure they are detailed and maintained, figure out appropriate user research activities, define product critical metrics and maintain and report out on product analytics on an ongoing basis, and regularly seek out market data to develop points of view and make well-informed product decisions.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other teams in the Digital Hub organization as well as other IT Applications teams to implement the solutions defined in the roadmap, maximizing Lean Startup and Agile Development to iteratively deliver capabilities to the market with speed and efficiency.
What would make us excited about you?
- 3+ years of previous product management experience, including at least 1 year of digital product management in complex, matrixed organizations with multi-functional partners.
- Engineering or other technical degree or BA/BS degree in Business, User Experience, Human Factors, related degree, or equivalent work experience desirable.
- Understanding of all facets of effective human-centered design and user experience, including: strategy, experience/interaction design, user research, visual design and metrics.
- Adept systems problem solver who is able to elicit and communicate understanding of the variables that impact business unit performance.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communication as well as visualizations.
- Standout colleague able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others and move toward consensus.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively and to drive innovation.
- Experience working on an agile delivery team, with a preference toward scrum practices.
- Prefer; knowledge of insurance business and processes, and expertise in how insurance systems support the high-level business processes, working knowledge of Jira and Confluence and Consumer-facing mobile app digital experience.
Why join us?
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each other.
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!
Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic team at: https://careers.csaa-insurance.aaa.com
Let's work together
Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don't miss important updates from us.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our differences, visible and invisible, make every individual at CSAA Insurance Group unique and valuable. We strive to foster a culture where all employees feel a sense of belonging and can leverage their differences to thrive. We believe in embracing our unique identities, experiences, and points of view to advance our company and reflect our communities and members.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please contact TalentAcquisition@csaa.com .
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
In compliance of Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position has a salary range of $110,415-$129,900 with an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 10% of eligible pay.
Company benefit offerings include: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Plans, Health Savings Account (HSA) which includes company contributions, Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Reimbursement Accounts (Health Care Reimbursement Account, Limited Purpose Reimbursement Account), comprehensive Wellness Program including an activity portal and activities, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Transit Commuter Account Program, 401(k) Plan with company match on first 6% of eligible pay that employee contributes each year 100% vested, 401(k) Plan annual profit sharing contribution 100% vested, company paid Life Insurance (at 2x the annual salary), Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D), Short-and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off (Non-Exempt positions only), Flexible Time Off (Exempt positions only), ten paid holidays per calendar year, Adoption Assistance Program, Infant Car Seat Reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Enrichment Time of up to 40 hours per year to be used toward the categories of culture, development, volunteerism, or wellness.
Please note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly or salary compensation available for a position may vary by location. We reserve the right to amend these benefits at any time and actual compensation will be determined at time of offer.
Must have authorization to work indefinitely in the US.
Back to top