Digital Marketing Program Specialist
Digital Marketing Program Specialist
R2591 Digital Marketing Program Specialist (Open)
Walnut Creek, California
Are you ready to propel your career forward in a dynamic growing environment? We are crafting a top performing, innovative marketing acquisition team that could be the next best step in your career. The Sr. Digital Program Manager III is responsible for helping grow the CSAA insurance base within AAA member households in key regional areas. This premier digital professional will be a strategic and critical thinker, be dedicated and have a strong sense of accountability and a focus on bottom-line results. You have stellar analytical and project management skills, keen eye for detail and collaboration with key business partners.
- Own and drive CSAA digital acquisition programs in multiple regions; beginning to end campaign strategy and execution
- Accountable for day-to-day campaign management (along with our digital and creative agencies) driving toward planned performance goals (leads, policies, revenue).
- Maintain digital paid media and email performance reporting, use metrics to find opportunities for optimization, and translate results into actionable insights.
- Assist with the development of an effective lifecycle email strategy (cadence, content, etc.) and calendar.
- Assist internal teams and multiple partners with email strategy including maximizing and testing dynamic subject lines, content, targeting, personalization, and template development in collaboration with multiple partners
- Develop and present proposals to internal and external partners and senior leaders to articulate program strategy and obtain agreement
- Partner with external agencies/vendors to develop and implement media, creative, and audience testing within digital programs
- Closely collaborate with internal and external partners to integrate across all marketing channels
- Develop and deliver against annual acquisition strategy roadmap and budget
- Consistently monitor, evaluate and refine programs to improve revenue results within budget
- Continuously identify new channels and tactics, targeting, and messaging improvement opportunities; develop a robust test & learn strategy, challenge the status quo and provide insights that lead to change
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Highly developed understanding and knowledge of digital marketing and program implementation
- Experience developing and executing digital campaigns: SEM, Social, Display
- Understanding of modeling, segmentation, A/B testing, and experience working with analytic partners to develop test design and targeting criteria
- Experience working with merge/purges; delivering merge specs and driving strategy through understanding of data hierarchy
- Ability to achieve business goals by applying strong judgment, creativity and technical know-how
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills a requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to create, present and deliver clear and compelling presentations in a group setting
- Excellent project management experience; ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and strong intellectual curiosity; ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to turn ad hoc requests around quickly
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast to adapt to change
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with Google Analytics or other analytics platforms
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in related area or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 6+ years of experience planning and implementing strategic marketing efforts across digital channels
- Advanced degree (MBA)
- Experience marketing in the insurance or financial services industry
- Experience in developing, managing and optimizing email campaigns
- Understanding of email standard methodologies and email marketing concepts and testing methodologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top