- Glendale, AZ
Would you like to work multi-functionally to drive innovation at a 100+ year-old brand? Are you looking for a caring company that is committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in our Glendale, AZ office.
While we've been named a ‘best place to work,' our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our commitment to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us.
Why join us?
- Impact - Do you like reinventing data products and deliver new capabilities to organization to better understand customer and provide better services. Be part of modern data team who is innovating the way data can be leveraged to generate new insights.
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary, both annual and long-term lucrative performance bonuses, benefits, and 401(k) Company match with additional discretionary contribution potential.
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values: respect, integrity, teamwork, and service.
What you'll do
- Contribute to collaborative, multi-disciplinary project team efforts in an agile environment
- Design and develop next generation data and analytics platform based on latest technology stack
- Design and build data pipelines that transform data into usable formats
- Evaluate and conduct POC on new technologies for fitment in next generation data platform ecosystem
- Assist in the development and support of data products. Develop automated processes for data mining, modeling, and enrichment
What you've done:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with database and data warehouse services in Snowflake, EC2, S3 and experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience as a backend engineer or data engineer with experience in programming languages like Python, Spark, Java, SQL/Hive
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary, agile team format
- Excellent in communicating clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
What you'll need to succeed:
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Ability to communicate your ideas and solutions in simple language to your team
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health care plans, including medical, dental, vision, and tax-deferred spending accounts.
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
- Paid training, tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
Be part of a community that works:
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees have enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK INDEFINITELY IN THE US
Back to top