Cybersecurity Consultant/Compliance Analyst
- Glendale, AZ
Impact. Join us as we transform our business at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer. Work and learn alongside your Team Members at start-up speed and agility to create real and meaningful change.
Recognition. We offer a competitive package including base salary, both annual and long-term lucrative performance bonuses, benefits, and 401(k) Company match with additional discretionary contribution potential
Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we embrace our values: respect, integrity, teamwork, and service
What you'll do.
Are you a highly skilled Information Security professional that has a passion for Security within a DevOps world? Use your expertise to help us craft the next generation of our IT Security program to deliver capabilities in a fast changing, highly competitive market. This role will work closely with our Application Development, Engineering & Operations teams to foster DevSecOps principles and processes, aligning the overall security model with business goals and ongoing operations.
What you've done.
- You will act as a transformational security lead embedded within the various IT and business departments to implement strong security practices, testing methodology and culture to support both Agile and DevSecOps models
- You will be the face of and act as the liaison for Information Security services, generating demand and clarity around upcoming projects and SME involvement. Assignments include partnering with various development and infrastructure / operations teams providing tracking of ongoing efforts and their relationship to Information Security.
- You are a cybersecurity domain professional who actively partners with and provides security guidance to department leads, architects and business liaisons to embed the appropriate security practices at the beginning of and throughout projects. Including a background with experience completing various risk assessments while working in an Agile environment with an understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- You will consult and advocate for the appropriate cybersecurity software engineering practices such as: unit testing, code reviews, full build testing, quality engineering methods and collect requirement techniques from teams to improve end to end secure delivery methods
- You will recommend enhancements and/or changes to controls as appropriate to improve operational security aligned with business goals and cybersecurity policies
- You will identify cybersecurity threats and mitigation strategies, with focus on impact of emerging technology (Cloud, CI/CD)
- Project management experience - multiple concurrent projects - manage and execute numerous parallel activities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Education, Certifications and what we'd like to see:
- Bachelor's degree (in Information Technology) or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of Information Technology and Security experience
- Experience in Software Application Development Lifecycle
- Agile operational model experience
- JIRA and Archer experience
- DevSecOps operational model experience
- IS certifications preferred (CISSP, CISM, or CISA)
- Cloud security experience
- Shift Left Security by Design understanding
- Risk management experience
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal manner to influence both technical and non-technical audiences
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health care plans, including medical, dental, vision, and tax-deferred spending accounts.
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
- Paid training, tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
Be a part of a community that works
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees have enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top