Contact Supervisor II
External candidates: In order for your application to be correctly processed please sign-in before you apply
Internal candidates: Please go to Workday and click “Find Jobs” link under Career
Thank you for considering opportunities with us!
Questions? [email protected]
Contact Supervisor II
R1297 Contact Supervisor II (Open)
As a supervisor within our Agent Service Team, you will be leading a team of licensed insurance professionals supporting the day to day needs of our sales agents through such functions as: underwriting, system support, and billing. Responsibilities will be focused on driving results, exercising insurance acumen to resolve policy escalations, fostering a team culture based on service, identifying opportunities for process improvement and innovation, and the coaching and development of employees. All of these activities will be guided by and in accordance with our CSAA values of:
- We are caring
- We have humility
- We have the courage to do the right thing
- We keep our commitments
- We are innovative and continuously pursue excellence
- We are diverse and inclusive
Essential Functions / Principal Responsibilities:
- Hire, train, motivate, and manage performance of licensed insurance service staff in order to ensure service delivery excellence consistent with the CSAA IG brand.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate workflow, schedule adherence, and call performance metrics.
- Oversee production tasks ensuring service level and quality expectations are met.
- Anticipate and problem solve for issues that can impact team operations related to system and/or business changes.
- Collaborate with other work groups on interdepartmental policies, processes, and procedures. Identify and implement process improvements.
- Coach and mentor staff by providing training, feedback regarding performance, and development planning.
- Contribute in the development of strategic plans and develop tactical plans for area(s) of responsibility.
- Strong knowledge of insurance products, processes, protocols and procedures with a focus on operations, employee management and policies.
- Handle complex complaints and escalations from a variety of sources (DOI, sales agents, and internal partners).
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively, conduct meetings and deliver formal presentations.
- Ability to apply sound judgement and critical thinking skills toward business and employee-related decisions.
Core – Customer Focus (Applying), Core – Innovation (Applying), Core – Knowing the Business (Applying), Core – Results Orientation (Applying), Core – Teamwork & Collaboration (Applying), Functional – Adaptability (Applying), Functional – Customer Service & Accountability (Applying), Functional – Insurance Policy Understanding (Applying), Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Existing P&C or Personal Lines License OR ability to acquire within 6 months
Prior experience leading people/teams
Certificates or Designation through the American Institute of Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (e.g. Associate in Insurance Servicing, INS 21-23, CPCU) or working towards achievement of certificate or designation
Prior customer service or underwriting experience in a personal lines insurance environment or prior CSAA Insurance experience
#LI-KS1, CSAA123, Leadership – Building Talent (Applying), Leadership – Company Stewardship (Applying), Leadership – Influence (Applying), Leadership – Strategic Visioning (Applying)
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Disaster Recovery Specialist
Barbara focuses on preparing both tools to combat cyber attacks from hackers and backup and recovery programs that can be applied in the event of a large-scale technology disaster.
Back to top