Claims Service Specialist - Las Vegas
Claims Service Specialist - Las Vegas
R3034 Claims Service Specialist - Las Vegas (Open)
Are you a dynamic self-starter looking for a growing organization that is dedicated, caring and committed to exceptional service? Do you take pride in building positive relationships within a dynamic culture? Are you ready to put your experience to work and advance your career? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in Henderson, NV.
While we've been named a 'best place to work,' our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our dedication to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA Members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us the most.
Its a New Year, how about a New Career?!
As a Claims Service Specialist you will help us achieve our goal by handling non-injury auto claims, and serving as the voice of our company and owner of the AAA claims experience.
A typical day as a Claims Service Specialist includes:
- Claims handling: Process a high volume of non-injury auto claims daily.
- Service, trust & care: Caring for our members, by listening and helping to solve the issues they face.
- Attention to detail: Keep claims organized and moving forward to achieve a timely resolution.
- Completing investigations: Gather and understand facts about accidents, make decisions, and determine liability.
- Continual communication: Striving to keep customers informed throughout the duration of their claim using various methods; phone, email, other written correspondence.
As a valued member of our community, you will:
- Achieve career growth by continuously developing your skills through on-the-job experience, exposure to others, and formal education opportunities
- Be a part of an organization dedicated to AAA members and one another.
- Join a team who seeks out and incorporates different perspectives to drive towards better results
- Work at a place where you are encouraged to actively display empathy and concern for our customers
- Work within an organization that has been named one of the 50 Most Community-minded Companies in America for 5 years running
- Experience a culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. 8 company-wide Employee Resource Groups address themes like military appreciation, ethnic heritage and LGBTQ+ Pride
- You are able to type at least 30 WPM and multi task between different systems
- You have the ability to navigate through Windows-based and web browser applications.
- You can utilize the PC keyboard expertly and accurately to input all necessary data.
- You can visually verify keyed information to ensure accuracy of all information recorded.
- You are a high-energy self-starter that is committed to service perfection and caring for customers every single day
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Dynamic organizational, analytical, communication and computer skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, extended hours, holidays, and/or weekends
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Bilingual, Spanish and English
- Property and casualty insurance license
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support programs.
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness classes.
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time off to volunteer.
- Paid training, tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career development and mentorship opportunities.
Be part of a community that works
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees have enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Salary: $47,685 annually at an hourly rate of $22.93 + 8% differential for bilingual English / Spanish
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*LI-SB1, Core - Innovation (Inactive) (Developing), Core - Knowing the Business (Inactive) (Developing), Functional - Insurance Policy Understanding & Knowledge of Legal/Regulatory Requirements (Developing)
Back to top