Claims Service Adjuster
Claims Service Adjuster
R1952 Claims Service Adjuster (Open)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Are you dedicated to solving customers' problems? Are you looking for a growing company that is caring and committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, an AAA insurer, in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
While we've been named a best place to work, our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our commitment to service, growth and people, CSAA Insurance Group aspires to be the number one insurer in AAA member households in the markets we serve.
As a Claims Service Adjuster working on a regional claims operations team, you will help us achieve our goal by handling non-injury auto claims, and serving as the voice of our company and owner of the AAA claims experience.
A TYPICAL DAY AS A CLAIMS SERVICE ADJUSTER INCLUDES:
- CLAIMS HANDLING. Process a high volume of non-injury auto claims daily.
- SERVICE, TRUST & CARE. Go the extra mile by listening to and solving members' issues, while caring for them.
- BE PROACTIVE AND ORGANIZED. Keep claims organized and moving forward to achieve a timely resolution.
- COMPLETE INVESTIGATIONS. Understand facts about accidents, make decisions, and determine liability.
- CONTINUAL COMMUNICATION. Keep claimants informed throughout the duration of their claim using various methods; phone, email, other written correspondence.
AS A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY, YOU WILL:
- COLLABORATE. Be part of a team dedicated to AAA members and one another.
- VOLUNTEER. Have the opportunity to participate in volunteer service projects.
- GROW. Receive paid training and support by your supervisors while growing your skills and your career.
At least one year of customer service experience
Ability to type at least 30 WPM
Strong organizational, communication and computer skills
Ability to work a variety of shifts, extended hours and/or weekends
A commitment to service excellence and caring for customers
Bilingual, Spanish and English
Property and casualty insurance license
CSAA INSURANCE GROUP OFFERS MANY BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
Paid training, tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
We find that by being committed to our employees, they reward us with a total commitment to the AAA members we serve. This two-way commitment allows us to achieve more—together.
BE PART OF A COMMUNITY THAT WORKS
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. And to every one of our 3,800 employees, we promise to foster an inclusive workplace dedicated to AAA members, our communities—and our people. Learn more about us.
SALARY: $40,123 annually
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us! Questions? Email us.
CSAA Insurance Group, an AAA insurer, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top