Claims Service Adjuster
Claims Service Adjuster
R2651 Claims Service Adjuster (Open)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Do you love finding solutions for others? Are you looking for a growing company that is caring and committed to exceptional service? Are you ready to put your experience to work and advance your career? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
While we've been named a 'best place to work,' our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our dedication to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA Members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us.
As a Claims Service Adjuster working on a regional claims operations team, you will help us achieve our goal by handling non-injury auto claims, and serving as the voice of our company and owner of the AAA claims experience.
A typical day as a Claims Service Adjuster includes:
- Claims handling: You'll process a high volume of non-injury auto claims daily.
- Service, trust & care: Focus and commit by listening to and solving members' issues, while caring for them.
- Attention to detail: You'll keep claims organized and moving forward to achieve a timely resolution.
- Completing investigations: Understand facts about accidents, you'll make decisions, and determine liability.
- Continual communication: Keep claimants informed throughout the duration of their claim using various methods; phone, email, other written correspondence.
As a valued member of our community, you will:
- Collaborate: You will be a member of a team dedicated to AAA members and one another.
- Grow: Receive paid training and support by your supervisors while growing your skills and your career.
- Volunteer: You'll have the opportunity to receive paid time off to participate in community volunteer service projects.
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Ability to type at least 30 WPM
- Strong organizational, communication and computer skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, extended hours and/or weekends
- A commitment to service excellence and caring for customers
- Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual, Spanish and English
- Property and casualty insurance license
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health care plans, including medical, dental, vision, and tax-deferred spending accounts.
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
- Paid training, tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
Be part of a community that works
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees have enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Salary: $41,650 annually at an hourly rate of $20.03
Let's work together:
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us. Questions? Please email us at TalentAquisition@csaa.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top