Business Process Architect
Business Process Architect
R1236 Business Process Architect (Open)
Walnut Creek, California
Are you looking for a growing company that is caring and committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in our Walnut Creek, California headquarters.
While we've been named a best place to work, our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA Members. Through our commitment to service, growth and people, CSAA Insurance Group aspires to be the number one insurer in AAA Member households in the markets we serve.
As a business process architect, working on process discovery, analysis & design, you will help us achieve our goals by impacting how efficiently and effectively we operate and compete in the market.
Process Discovery & Mapping
- Work with Process Owner, Business Architect, Solutions Architect and other subject matter experts to identify scope of processes pertinent to the initiative/project.
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to define current and future state of business processes.
- Document these processes by creating detailed process models
Process Analysis & Design (Qualitative & Quantitative/Statistical)
- Effectively collect data on process improvement and performance.
- Analyze documented business processes using qualitative and quantitative, statistical modeling (Six Sigma & Lean) and operations research
- Utilize simulation as a key technique in modeling different process improvement opportunities and scenarios.
- Provide management with the information needed to make decisions about strategies and projects related to as well as recommend/facilitate quality improvement efforts.
- Understand work plan/schedules, due dates, activities related to documentation and training, UAT Testing, and cost analysis efforts required by finance, actively tracking all aspects of projects.
- Understand how to align process portfolios, programs and projects across organizational boundaries.
Knowledge, Experience, Education, Certification/Licenses
- Experience with Symbolic, Mathematical and Simulation modeling methodologies and techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other technical degree or equivalent combination of experience and education - including experience with six sigma or other statistical / quality/operational methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience gained within insurance/financial services industry, or consulting firms; in depth knowledge of stated industry, of technology and of process, such as cross-functional business processes for major operational areas, project management, vendor management and project life cycle.
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communication as well as visualizations.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others and move toward consensus.
- Ability to think creatively and to drive innovation.
- Ability to mentor, coach and provide appropriate guidance/direction/feedback to other members on the team.
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top