Auto Physical Damage Process Specialist
Auto Physical Damage Process Specialist
R1956 Auto Physical Damage Process Specialist (Open)
Walnut Creek, California
California - Home Teleworkers, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Henderson, Nevada
The Auto Physical Damage (APD) Process team is looking for an analytical and collaborative thought leader with five or more years of auto appraisal experience to help support the overall business strategy and corporate objectives. As an APD Process Specialist, you will serve as an appraisal subject matter expert while measuring the competitive performance of the business, create rational plans on how we will enhance our business results, and motivate operational team members to achieve the desired results through a common goal.
The APD Process Specialist's analysis will focus on the members experience, quality, and vendor performance. You will have the opportunity to lead research projects of moderate complexity as well as present findings and/or recommendations to the Senior Leadership team.
Essential Functions/Principal Responsibilities
- Conducts independent, objective appraisal quality audits through a systemic, disciplined approach in accordance to standard operating procedures and provides immediate feedback to the business disciplines key stakeholders.
- Serves as an auto appraisal technical resource to less experienced team members.
- Assists with enhancing internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), updating APD and other related sharepoint libraries, and working with third party information system providers.
- Produces meaningful observations through synthesizing data from internal and external sources.
- Assists the regional claim centers on complaint resolution, ensure outlined processes are executed, identify and coordinate training needs with the Training Department, and summarizes action plan to business leaders.
- Leverages industry relationships to identify and introduce best in class vendors / technology to the business.
- Collects operational, product and financial data; conducts research and performs more complex analysis. Determines possible implications, trends or patterns to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Reviews and analyzes business unit's reports to identify root causes and implement improvements. Creates specifications to construct forecasts and models based on business data and knowledge of business processes. Contributes to cost and benefit analysis.
- Develops a variety of reporting methodologies to capture identified trends such as charts, graphs and tables that consolidate data in meaningful ways.
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes and develops future state direction that maximizes efficiency and technology.
- Up to 50% travel
Core - Customer Focus (Supporting), Core - Innovation (Supporting), Core - Knowing the Business (Supporting), Core - Results Orientation (Supporting), Core - Teamwork & Collaboration (Supporting), Functional - Developing Objectives and Strategies (Supporting), Functional - Problem Solving (Supporting), Functional - Process Improvement (Supporting), Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Required:Strong mathematical skills
Strong analytical, research and organizational skills
Strong communication and business writing skills
Good interpersonal, collaboration and teamwork skills
Ability to scope process analysis
Project management skills and experience
Developing business acumen and understanding of operational/product/financial concepts and models as they apply to the business unit and CSAA
Ability to effectively use desktop products such as Visio, MS Project and Excel
Ability assess problems and develop solutions/improvements
Basic facilitation skills
Ability to learn and apply principles, theories and concepts applicable to process engineering
Education, Work Experience, Licenses & Certifications
Required:Bachelor's degree in related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience
3 – 5 years of experience in business analysis or related area
Process design/analysis and consulting experience
5-10 years or more of auto physical damage and/or estimating experience
Meet Some of CSAA Insurance Group's Employees
Jose is in charge of understanding every disruption that takes place in the industry, then formulating a plan to continue helping clients succeed in spite of those issues.
Back to top