- Glendale, AZ
We are actively hiring for an Analyst to join our team and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, in achieving our goals! We are looking for motivated, innovative individuals, who think big and move fast with a passion for service excellence.
At CSAA, our State Product Management team is responsible for the profit and loss of our Auto and Homeowners personal lines products. We are the experts on our specific markets and rely on data to identify strategies and execute initiatives to help us grow our book of business profitably while remaining competitive. You will be a problem-solver who considers complex data from multiple sources in order to understand the drivers of our business results and influence the next steps of action. This is a fast-paced department where a data analyst with drive and a thirst for new challenges every day will thrive!
A typical day as an Insurance product analyst includes:
- Analysis to develop actionable and innovative recommendations for achieving growth and profitability targets.
- Proactively assessing market risks and opportunities, evaluating multiple possible solutions, and leveraging data-based insights to influence the decisions of leadership.
- Using tools like SAS, SQL, Microsoft Excel, Essbase to access and analyze large amounts of data (may also use other tools such as Tableau, Snowflake, PowerBI, Python, etc.)
- Understanding and reporting on the overall performance and strategy of personal lines auto and property products in your assigned markets.
- Building annual revenue plans, forecasting results and explaining variances to these plans.
- Working cross-functionally with partners across the organization, including Marketing, Actuarial, Finance, and others, to support the development, design, and implementation of new products, programs, and processes.
- Delivering effective presentations of findings to multiple levels of internal and external stakeholders, adapting the content as appropriate.
- This role may require occasional travel (
As a valued member of our community, you will:
- Join a high-profile team recognized for their abilities to deliver keen insights with facts and figures, and leverage those insights to improve product performance.
- Work for a company recognized for dedication to community. 100% of our employees take advantage of our paid time off to volunteer.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 0-2 years of analytical experience and/or product experience in insurance or a similar industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint as we work with these tools daily
- Proficiency in data science and coding (SAS OR Python OR SQL, etc).
- Strong data visualization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to translate complex concepts into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Proven history of taking initiative and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Strong research and analytical (quantitative and/or qualitative) skills with ability to perform analysis and identify solutions to issues.
- Ability to understand customer's goals as well as critical business processes and rules to design solutions.
Why join us
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each other.
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!
- Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic team at: Benefits (aaa.com)
Let's work together
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so please check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us. Questions? Email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. **Preferred job location is our Glendale, Arizona office, but we are open to the other approved company and teleworking locations listed
Back to top