We’re one of the hottest funded, NYC-based companies providing the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as Pepsi, Lancôme, VIZIO and others. Our software helps build more profitable and active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels and drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors and spend. We're relaxed, experienced, hard driving and are changing our industry.
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect who has a proven track record in managing digital, marketing and/or loyalty solutions. You will be responsible for leading the technical implementation and ongoing success of our platform with our major clients. Come join us!
- Build strong client relationships and instill confidence across the organization especially with the program leader and technical contacts
- Build and own technical relationships while serving as primary client technical interface to CrowdTwist, resulting in client retention and ability to be a reference
- Utilize persuasive communication skills to ensure client satisfaction of program operations, integrations and performance
- Design solutions to integrate with internal and external partner systems.
- Create program solution documentation for clients and internal teams
- Responsible for project managing new client implementations and technical management of client programs
- Project manage new client implementations for the overall project and lead all technical work streams with a large focus on integrations
- Manage client technical needs and strategies by defining requirements, sizing, costs and executing on new work orders
- Define and establish repeatable internal processes to maximize efficiencies to on-board and manage clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in solutions architecture and a keen understanding of the digital business. Experience from a technology SaaS company and project management skills are highly preferred. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Organizational Skills: Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple client requests in a fast-paced environment, including timeline scoping and making trade-offs.
- Results Driven: Proven results on delivering/exceeding goals within budget and on-time
- Relationship Management: Personality and aptitude to build strong relationships and bonds with client base. Experience setting and managing customer expectations.
- Communication Skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Technical Experience: Understanding of internet technologies including tagging and API protocols and experience in online marketing services such as social, website content, marketing and commerce integrations, site user experience.
More About Us
- Competitive compensation and generous employee benefits package including fully paid Medical, Dental & Vision plans for employees & their dependents!
- Stock options for all employees!
- Collaborative work environment that fosters bonds beyond the workplace
- We treat our people well with employee recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Better than average team building activities such as paintball, go cart racing, shuffleboard, organized sporting teams and off-site retreats.
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Dog friendly office environment
Meet Some of CrowdTwist's Employees
Head of Human Resources
Lu crafts engaging experiences for CrowdTwist’s employees to connect and develop together. Broadly speaking, she works on a range of administrative and HR tasks.
Back to top